Where do you go to college (or where did you go) or where are you applying?

Author Topic: Where do you go to college (or where did you go) or where are you applying?  (Read 1209 times)

I'm applying to Princeton early action. I'm pretty sure I'm getting in. /s

Anyone else? Where do y'all go?

tennessee state university once i settle to tennesee properly after i graduate high school.

I'm a Junior at UMass Amherst and starting to look at graduate programs and networking with people

Universidad de Ciencias Veterinarias de Buenos Aires

Went to Alvin Community College for basics, prob gonna go to UH or UT Austin

planning on applying to virginia tech but that's likely to change over time

uwaterloo best school

come to canada to actually get jobs
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:49:41 AM by Aide33 »

mississippi state university

University of Arizona for a year, dumped that.
Community college and job the past year. Hoping to be at art center college of design by January.

Starting off at Pikes Peak Community (currently enrolled) and then transferring to UCCS (Unversity of Colorado Springs) after the semester, going to major in computer science.

started uc berkeley. currently in community college but will likely go back to ucb

if i get into ohio state university, i'd be a music major and will try my best to get in their marching band.

so far though, i've applied for university of toledo and osu, i've been accepted to ut, though.

i have a pretty good chance i think for osu considering i was in many extracurricular activities in high school and my grades were a b average.

Starting off at Pikes Peak Community (currently enrolled) and then transferring to UCCS (Unversity of Colorado Springs) after the semester, going to major in computer science.
bro what the forget you live in colorado springs? that place is hella good

I went to University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth, but I ended up leaving to pursue a military career