banned for clickpushing

Author Topic: banned for clickpushing  (Read 25425 times)

saying the ban is sound without providing reason proves nothing
1. They warned you
2. They warned you again
3. You got banned for continuing to do it

That's a pretty standard way of approaching administration. I get you think that you're some blockland rule vigilante but realistically they gave you fair chance to either play the game by their rules or leave. Besides, I don't need to prove anything - you've provided proof you're a little turd in the screenshots.

Dude, I warned you multiple times you were breaking the rules, and you continued to do it, and you also broke another rule; saying you were the killer when you weren't. You broke 2 rules. There was a valid reason to ban you, so I banned you.

explain to me how the mechanics are "serious" and how clickpush is not serious enough to use despite it being in the game
saying the ban is sound without providing reason proves nothing
Randomly clickpushing, aka clickpushing without proper reason to, is not something serious that you would do.
Clickpushing to move someone who is purposefully blocking your way is an example of something serious that you would do.
All the mechanics line up with eachother and its up to the players to use them to succeed.

The ban was clearly sound because you were warned multiple times to stop doing something that was against the rules of the server.

1. They warned you
2. They warned you again
3. You got banned for continuing to do it

That's a pretty standard way of approaching administration. I get you think that you're some blockland rule vigilante but realistically they gave you fair chance to either play the game by their rules or leave. Besides, I don't need to prove anything - you've provided proof you're a little turd in the screenshots.
you continue to fail to justify the rule

Dude, I warned you multiple times you were breaking the rules, and you continued to do it, and you also broke another rule; saying you were the killer when you weren't. You broke 2 rules. There was a valid reason to ban you, so I banned you.
i said quote "i did it, it was me" while not being bloody, not near the crime scene when the murder happened, not during the trial phase, and while multiple other bloody people far more suspicious than me were nearby. if i had actively tried to ruin the trial phase or had been involved in the crime in some way you would have a point, but this is hardly the kind of knockout evidence you are presenting it as

i said quote "i did it, it was me" while not being bloody, not near the crime scene when the murder happened, not during the trial phase, and while multiple other bloody people far more suspicious than me were nearby. if i had actively tried to ruin the trial phase or had been involved in the crime in some way you would have a point, but this is hardly the kind of knockout evidence you are presenting it as
It doesn't really matter what instance your in, you can't do it period.

Are you just here for confirmation or what lol

Do us all a favor and next time name the topic something like "I was banned after 2 warnings; please tell me why I'm right"

i think he's saying that the rule was incredibly stuffty and unneeded in a very weird way, but he's not really explaining why. not to be in favor for anyone here of course

disagreeing with the rules doesn't justify breaking them either dude

It doesn't really matter what instance your in, you can't do it period.
zero tolerance policies on actions that could only impact the game in some kind of ludicrous butterfly effect scenario seem to be the norm

Are you just here for confirmation or what lol

Do us all a favor and next time name the topic something like "I was banned after 2 warnings; please tell me why I'm right"
if you want to continue avoiding my question so be it

disagreeing with the rules doesn't justify breaking them either dude
normally i would agree. this rule was legislating something of such insignificance that breaking it would not impact the game for anyone in any way whatsoever

zero tolerance policies on actions that could only impact the game in some kind of ludicrous butterfly effect scenario seem to be the norm
You got warned twice to stop doing it. I had tolerance, but you continued to not listen.

your approach makes me think "man i dont think the store owner would miss this candy bar out of hundreds on the shelf, and its < $1, it shouldnt be a problem if i steal it...."

How about next time you put some effort into sending a PM to the administration of the server giving them your input on how to improve the gamemode?

You know, instead of just trolling and posting about it here. You might actually influence some change in the server rather than just making yourself look like a cunt.

How about next time you put some effort into sending a PM to the administration of the server giving them your input on how to improve the gamemode?

yeah i'd go with this, dude. you're not really doing a good job of explaining properly and you're making people completely clueless. if you'd elaborate maybe things would be more clearer.

yeah i'd go with this, dude. you're not really doing a good job of explaining properly and you're making people completely clueless. if you'd elaborate maybe things would be more clearer. otherwise this just should be a PM thing if you have a complaint towards the creator or you don't understand what's happening.

noedit

despair syndrome sucks
Also makes me wonder why you fail to explain why something sucks, yet you demand explanations from others as to how things are justified or sensible.

I've had plenty of experiences with you on this part; as you fail to tell me that something I've done sucks or is flawed in some way, you fail to explain how it is flawed or what makes it suck.