Author Topic: banned for clickpushing  (Read 25502 times)

the nasty noyer strikes again

Are you 'Unknown' in the screenshots?

So what I'm seeing is, you were told not to randomly clickpush, and you do it anyways resulting in a ban.

???

Are you 'Unknown' in the screenshots?
all players with disguises on have their name changed to unknown so thats me and about 3 others

So what I'm seeing is, you were told not to randomly clickpush, and you do it anyways resulting in a ban.

???
a rule that bans something as mundane as clicking on other players is not something to follow

all players with disguises on have their name changed to unknown so thats me and about 3 others
a rule that bans something as mundane as clicking on other players is not something to follow
A proper rule set by an administrator isn't something you should follow?

I guess we should start breaking the laws too?

Do you really think it was an unfair ban given that they warned you twice?

Why even stay on the server if you find it that boring?

A proper rule set by an administrator isn't something you should follow?

I guess we should start breaking the laws too?
it isn't a proper rule by any means

Do you really think it was an unfair ban given that they warned you twice?

Why even stay on the server if you find it that boring?
all the warnings in the world don't justify inherently broken rules

it isn't a proper rule by any means
Despair Fever is meant to be a serious gamemode, Jack has stated this before numerous times.  Jack is even making Despair Fever a standalone game because people don't even take the game seriously on Blockland, and it's people like you who ruin it for him.  By no means is this rule broken, its there to keep people from richarding around.

Ok sure, but if you don't agree with the rules, why play on the server?

Do you feel it's necessary to break the rules after being warned, and then make a topic here like you're somehow the victim?

Despair Fever is meant to be a serious gamemode, Jack has stated this before numerous times.  Jack is even making Despair Fever a standalone game because people don't even take the game seriously on Blockland, and it's people like you who ruin it for him.  By no means is this rule broken, its there to keep people from richarding around.
tell him to design more serious mechanics then

Ok sure, but if you don't agree with the rules, why play on the server?

Do you feel it's necessary to break the rules after being warned, and then make a topic here like you're somehow the victim?
rules only matter if the logic behind the rule is sound. banning for clickpushing people who have nothing to do but stand around is not sound

why not just disable the addon or make it into a weapon and only give it to specific people

tell him to design more serious mechanics then
rules only matter if the logic behind the rule is sound. banning for clickpushing people who have nothing to do but stand around is not sound
The mechanics are about as serious as they could be, the only fault is you.  The entire purpose of the rule is to prevent people from richarding around, this sounds like sound logic for a gamemode thats meant to be serious.

Yeah nah you're just acting like a spoilt little kid. Your ban is sound even if you disagree with the rules.

The mechanics are about as serious as they could be, the only fault is you.  The entire purpose of the rule is to prevent people from richarding around, this sounds like sound logic for a gamemode thats meant to be serious.
explain to me how the mechanics are "serious" and how clickpush is not serious enough to use despite it being in the game

Yeah nah you're just acting like a spoilt little kid. Your ban is sound even if you disagree with the rules.
saying the ban is sound without providing reason proves nothing