Author Topic: why the forget is psn not free anymore?  (Read 3466 times)

I remember owning a ps3 and that stuff was free as forget, now you have to spend your money to play ONLINE? what the actual forget sony

It's been this way since the PS4 released

Microsoft got away with it so sony decided they could snort some of the shmekles as well. Nintendo is doing the same thing.

it's 5 dollars a month, that shouldn't be a huge issue. or you could spend $60 and have a full year's worth.

it's 5 dollars a month, that shouldn't be a huge issue. or you could spend $60 and have a full year's worth.
Multiplayer should be free

Microsoft got away with it so sony decided they could snort some of the shmekles as well. Nintendo is doing the same thing.
wow. just. loving. wow.

because the evil game companies want to extort you for all your gamer bucks. They won't offer the services for free because they fear what would happen if their servers were exposed to the rage of the modern gamer

also bandwidth and server maintenance costs money

playstation has no games they have to make money somehow

why? it's a service
I don't care about the PS Plus or Gold they do offer some pretty neat features but multiplayer for all games should be free. I bought the game I should be able to enjoy the entire game without being forced to pay a 3rd party.

I don't care about the PS Plus or Gold they do offer some pretty neat features but multiplayer for all games should be free. I bought the game I should be able to enjoy the entire game without being forced to pay a 3rd party.

i'm not seeing the issue. it's not just for multiplayer. you get hella discounts and free games each month. i got six siege for $20 from ps+ discounts + many other AAA titles way cheaper.

but multiplayer for all games should be free. I bought the game I should be able to enjoy the entire game without being forced to pay a 3rd party.
Then you should also pay to create, control and maintain the servers and all the bandwidth usage associated with that. That's where your money is going.

Nintendo is doing the same thing.
1. not yet
2. it's cheaper
3. it comes with ports of NES games with online added (i think the online services for the other two do this same sort of thing except they just give you games nobody's really buying otherwise or something? maybe they give you a discount? IDK I loving hate microsoft with the fury of a thousand suns so I don't really keep up with how online stuff for the XBox works and I don't have anything I want to play online on the PS4 so I don't keep up with that either)
playstation has no games
Excuse Me Sir It Has Exactly One Game
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 08:17:27 PM by Super Suit 12 »

I cant even log in to my old account let alone pay for it
password expired or something

lmao all companies make you pay the console tax now
pc always wins baby