I have tinnitus now. (Updated title!)

Author Topic: I have tinnitus now. (Updated title!)  (Read 2509 times)

Mostly I just hear the sounds of the ocean. It's gonna be hell trying to sleep tonight. Also, it hurts, of course.
I've also had a sore throat since Thursday and it hurts to swallow. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 02:44:25 PM by DrenDran »

I remember my 09 ear infection, I had trouble sleeping and it lasted me a week. Feel better man, dealing with a sore throat there.

it's the fascism trying to escape your brain. let it happen.

I remember my 09 ear infection, I had trouble sleeping and it lasted me a week. Feel better man, dealing with a sore throat there.
Get well soon fella
Thanks.

Weirdly enough it also makes the left side of my head feel kinda numb.
I'm gonna take an ibuprofen but I kind of doubt it'll help.
I just hope it doesn't get any worse than it already is.

just try and get some sleep. I never had an ear infection, but I heard from several friends in the past that what they did was just sleep until they got to the doctors (when I say that I mean the night before you go) and it helped because they just cancelled it out until the appointment.

Just keep your head straight when you sleep because they said it can cause pain when sleeping on the infected ear (as in having your head rolled on the side.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 11:09:25 PM by Darth C3P0² »

just try and get some sleep. I never had an ear infection, but I heard from several friends in the past that what they did was just sleep until they got to the doctors (when I say that I mean the night before you go) and it helped because they just cancelled it out until the appointment.

Just keep your head straight when you sleep because they said it can cause pain when sleeping on the infected ear (as in having your head rolled on the side.)
Yeah, every time I bent over it would suddenly hurt. I finally figured out that keeping my infected ear up helped. So I'll be sure to do that when I sleep.

Also, any time I burp or hiccup it sends another surge of pain to my ear and intensifies the ringing.
Hopefully the ringing goes away with the infection. If not, then I can always embrace the sweet release of death.

If not, then I can always embrace the sweet release of death.
If all dogs go to heaven, ask Tiki how she is doing

A hot shower goes a long way in dealing with this.

when i was four my buddy put a dime in his ear and got a massive infection

I've also had a sore throat since Thursday and it hurts to swallow. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow though.

lol you never notice how much you swallow until you get a sore throat

when i was four my buddy put a dime in his ear and got a massive infection
i guess he didnt hear how much he was worth

can you hear...

...the truth?

I feel asleep at like 1:30am and woke up at 4:30am. When I got up the pain was mostly gone but I had an even louder ringing in my ear. So yeah, that's not good. It's almost 9am here and my ear's still ringing. I can hear out of it fine, btw.

Have you been to any loud events recently, like a concert without earplugs? If yes it might be tinnitus. My mom literally got tinnitus from singing karaoke (not the low sounding karaoke too) unless its just a side effect of the infection.

Your aryan genes have turned against you