Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) Thread - Microtransactions on Standby

Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) Thread - Microtransactions on Standby  (Read 10019 times)

Discuss all things Battlefront 2 here.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:59:14 PM by Cowboy Dude »

o dang might try out the open beta

can i predownload it now or nah?

Can you cancel your preorder if you hate the beta?

Played 6 hours already and 20 hours from the alpha. Im loving the class system.

Beta is open to everyone now!

i played a couple hours and half of my time was spent waiting for things to load
the actual game is kind of a bad experience too not gonna lie. shooting isnt very satisfying, there's no oomf to anything, dogfighting is actually terrible, theed is more focused on being pretty than being enjoyable, etc.
honestly i think i prefer battlefront 2015

it lives off nostalgia. standards have changed, but it doesnt make the past games less enjoyable, rather, now we can see the flaws of it, versus when we rely on memory about how good it was

Feels rushed again.. I'll start to take it more seriously after most of the DLC arrives
it lives off nostalgia. standards have changed, but it doesnt make the past games less enjoyable, rather, now we can see the flaws of it, versus when we rely on memory about how good it was
Nuff said

i confused this topic for the old battlefront 2 game, i guess cut out the part about mistaken positive memories. this game will cash off nostalgia, but thats not necessarily a bad thing.

i do like the modern graphics a lot more

Having a blast now that I'm kicking ass..

Having a blast now that I'm kicking ass..
Is your pic mick gordon?

Also, this game is really fun. Loved battlefront 2, the original. This game feels like a modernized version of that pretty much, which is fun for me. Sure it's sort of a nostalgic game, but that's okay if you personally liked the original.

Wait are the maps the same as BF2?