Monokuma

Author Topic: Monokuma  (Read 5050 times)

MONOKUMA

- Hope Peak High School Principal -

“Killing each other is killing each other. If you need a dictionary I have one right here.”

DOWNLOAD

Player_Monokuma

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:51:12 AM by Goth77 »

It looks a bit too quadrilateral but this is Blockland, so what can you do. Good addon but there's some oddities:

• Monokuma seems to lack animations for any tool or weapon except the Hammer, which swings once when you click and only once when you hold it.
  • A new sound despairButton.wav is added to the game, playable by bricks but isn't incorporated into the playertype in any way.
  • What does line in server.cs this mean?

Is it a Danganronpa reference or did you rip it off from Despair Syndrome/Fever or something?

It looks a bit too quadrilateral but this is Blockland, so what can you do. Good addon but there's some oddities:

Monokuma seems to lack animations for any tool or weapon except the Hammer, which swings once when you click and only once when you hold it.

A new sound despairButton.wav is added to the game, playable by bricks but isn't incorporated into the playertype in any way.
Is it a Danganronpa reference or did you rip it off from Despair Syndrome/Fever or something?
It's from Danganronpa

I am working on my own version of Despair for Blockland, more based on the anime instead
of an SMM edit. Originally the pack was named Server_Despair but I stripped it down and
renamed it specifically for the Monokuma playertype because the rest of the mod is private.

Sorry ya'll only get the monokuma playertype for now D:

As for animations, it only has run, jump, sit, and death so far, but I might add more later
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:52:15 AM by Goth77 »

Despair Fever is a thing I regularly host, though.

I like the model, though I think it'd be better if it was less a blockhead and more a blocko bear tbh.

Despair Fever is a thing I regularly host, though.

I like the model, though I think it'd be better if it was less a blockhead and more a blocko bear tbh.
I know. It's fun and all, I just wish it was more like the anime and less like an SMM edit. I was actually releasing this in hopes you'd might use it too :)

I am working on my own version of Despair for Blockland, more based on the anime instead
of an SMM edit. Originally the pack was named Server_Despair but I stripped it down and
renamed it specifically for the Monokuma playertype because the rest of the mod is private.

I can't wait! I can't wait!

I noticed monokumas mouth is different

for refrence
update it and itd b great

uh oh
iraqi invasion (2017) colourised

OT: cool model and despair fever is just a SMM edit w/o the guns

OT: cool model and despair fever is just a SMM edit w/o the guns

it has more than that and its not even close to a smm edit anyways

The perks of being a high school principal, ralph

:D

how can a panda(?) be a high school principle!!

how can a panda(?) be a high school principle!!
He is some sort of robotically controlled "bomb infused" yin-yang panda

BUT HE'S STILL YOUR PRINCIPALLL!!!!