Author Topic: where are the active discords  (Read 4056 times)

I'm in nearly every active blf discord
how do you have access to nearly every single discord i've been in? why are you not in celau's discord????????

how do you have access to nearly every single discord i've been in?

I don't think you understand

I don't think you understand
ARE YOU HACKING ME???? im calling THE POLICE........

Blockland discords are overrated lol

I said this before, but good luck getting into most of them because they're private and have weird ways of inviting people as to keep it friends only.

Trying to get into a discord like The Tavern or The Clique? There's a more likely chance of Badspot releasing a hat update before that ever happens.

Trying to get into a discord like The Tavern or The Clique? There's a more likely chance of Badspot releasing a hat update before that ever happens.

It's really easy to get into the clique, you just don't wanna join, they all are dumb

It's really easy to get into the clique, you just don't wanna join, they all are dumb
ike my boy

i'm waiting

kodak please don't say "who are you???" trog is aware of me

theyre also a bunch of hipster friends that think their entire lives revolve around some internet forum

Why are you looking for active BL discords? Can't find enough rampant stuffposting on the forums alone?

Why are you looking for active BL discords? Can't find enough rampant stuffposting on the forums alone?
no i cannot find enough rampant stuffposting on the forums
i want to be able to talk to people i atleast have the feeling of knowing any time and that's basically the reason i use discord

theyre also a bunch of hipster friends that think their entire lives revolve around some internet forum

at least they dont revolve around trolling some internet forum lmao

i mean, my life revolves around BL whether or not i like it just cause im so obsessed with this game and the people in it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The best Discords revolve around close friendships and trust that you can speak your mind and people are going to tolerate what you say and keep it private. They're my goto locations for offhand comments about the stuff that troubles me and giving advice to other people for their troubles.

Is it surprising that a user with your rep isn't in them?