Hello Yes, I need Girlfriend help.

Author Topic: Hello Yes, I need Girlfriend help.  (Read 2539 times)

this is like the first time ive seen someone ruin that quote and its lowkey satisfying for some reason??
im still salty about when i got chainbanned because of nonnel

to be fair my message was "lol ok tony" to begin with, then I changed it to reserved for like ten minutes and changed it back

We need background information, young shagger

when she goes to starbucks and nobody's looking slam her head into a doorframe or table so she's KO'd and people only turn around in time to see her fall/be unconscious on the ground

explain to the onlookers that you're her friend and that she's seizure prone (hence why she fell and hit her head), and that you're gonna take her to a hospital

drive her to your house and put her in the dungeon

use drugs and tough love to incite stockholm syndrome before her family and friends start calling the cops about her missing

once stockholm syndrome's going strong, stick it in her pooper

I am a 12-30 year old straight male searching on a lego internet forum requesting help on how to win over this girl I like. Please offer all the help you can, for I'm sure this video game forum has tons of information on how to get women.

What do you mean "win over"? The only actual answer here is to approach her and ask her out without even really thinking about it. The more elaborate your plan is the less likely it is to actually work.

offer her the local time and temperature from td bank

If you're attractive: kiss her

If you're unattractive: make her laugh, then kiss her

binge watch matt hoss vids

I thought coolguy32 was posting this because of the avatar

i can hook you up with a boyfriend

to be fair my message was "lol ok tony" to begin with, then I changed it to reserved for like ten minutes and changed it back
it was probably because of the drama that was going on, i forgot that thread even existed when i posted that

What do you mean "win over"? The only actual answer here is to approach her and ask her out without even really thinking about it. The more elaborate your plan is the less likely it is to actually work.
No, you fool. The only way to get women to like me is to trick them into having feelings (I am too smart for those, btw) and then having lots of love.

Hey, so my birthday is coming up on saturday, and I want to ask you for something, but it's pretty inappropriate. i've always found you pretty gorgeous, and i'd love to have a nice lovey picture of you to admire. with, like, boobies. i realize this is a pretty tall order, so if i'm reaching way too far, i apologize. i'll never bring it up again. it would, of course, be just between you and me, kept in a safe location, etc. am i just straight up loving insane to ask something like this?

im still salty about when i got chainbanned because of nonnel
brother that was your own doing

brother that was your own doing

He only started it. He didn't think that people would turn it into a chain.