What FPS game should I get?

Author Topic: What FPS game should I get?  (Read 1436 times)

Hey all, I'm looking to buy a game since I havent gotten one in a while. However Im torn between one of the games from the Metro series, the new Doom or Overwatch. Do y'all have any thoughts on what I should get?

dunno bout the others but overwatch is p fun ya

reminder paladins is overwatch but free overwatch isn't worth 40 dollars

budgetwatch

there's a battlefront ii beta for free if you wanna give that a go.

If you don't get Destiny 2, then do get DOOM.

Doom, absolutely. Pretty loving phenomenal game.

Get STALKER instead of Metro if you don't already have it, and if you only want Metro because some people told you it's like STALKER, don't get Metro

Overwatch is fun-ish if, yknow, you like competitive multiplayer games.

Overwatch is fun-ish if, yknow, you like competitive multiplayer games.

friendly little note: overwatch competitive really gets out of someone's hairy ass at the near-end of competitive, better to just play at the beginning or middle

not to mention i hope you like the flavor of salt

friendly little note: overwatch competitive really gets out of someone's hairy ass at the near-end of competitive, better to just play at the beginning or middle

not to mention i hope you like the flavor of salt
i prefer to just stay in quick play and arcade modes personally, more laid back
then again i'm not a super competitive kinda guy, i'm just more like.. mildly competitive

Insurgency anyone?

I loving love Insurgency, as a matter of fact it's probably the only multiplayer FPS I enjoy. No classes or power-ups or skill trees or whatever, just balanced, raw, hard-boiled skill to determine who wins and who loses. (And ping)