Brand new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Author Topic: Brand new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi  (Read 1650 times)

During halftime of Monday Night Football, another trailer for the latest Star Wars movie premiered! Link if anyone hasn't seen it yet: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

I personally thought the trailer looked awesome and I can't wait for it to come out this December! What are y'all's thoughts on it?

Not really digging the redesigned AT ATs

looks hella better than the last one as long as theres more action and less bad dialogue
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:26:08 PM by RedGajin »

Not really digging the redesigned AT ATs
beats the hell out of the aquatic terrain attack transport

i got depressed when i saw leia because rip carrie fisher

but then i saw poe's fine ass

this is looking more and more like repurposed Episode V

Your Concern Is Valid

it really doesnt beyond the AT-AT assault and "old master training new hero" idea though

Yup I knew it, they are going to literally release a new loving movie every year until the franchise has been milked dry.

The trailer was great, but I still hate TFA and see Rogue One as meh which is all mainly at the greedy hands of Disney and the hack j j Abrams in their agenda to turn Star Wars into a corporate product which they already did with the first film, however, the new one is directed by the guy who did Looper so I have hope as long as Disney doesn't interfere - RIP HAN SOLO FILM AND EPISODE IX.

Hopefully, cry baby Kylo Ren will grow up, Rey won't be a MAREY-SUUUUUE anymore, and Finn will actually stop changing motivations every 5 seconds.

looks hella better than the last one as long as theres more action and less bad dialogue
idk from the trailer the majority of it was bad dialogue

I explained my biggest frustration about this new series on a Discord; the Sith Lord (Kylo Ren).

It's not the fault of the actor, it's just that the character is an incredibly lame idea for a Sith loving Lord.

KotORII has my favourite baddies. You've got the Scottish guy whose faced thousands of lethal blows yet stays alive through the power of sheer will and anger, the unstoppable force who consumes all in order to try and stop its unquenchable hunger which only builds as it continues to feast, and the great betrayer who played a Xanatos Gambit of epic proportions to murder her previous padawans and bring about the end of the Force completely.

And yet apparently the movie directors can only think of "Vader Wannabe with a serious Oedipus Complex".