dumb rant: shadman

Author Topic: dumb rant: shadman  (Read 28283 times)

I kept thinking that Shadman was a forumer here and I was confused at why this was posted here and not in drama.

Shad is a competent artist producing incompetent work.

wow, forget OP.
im a big fan of the old sleepycabin crew and their allies (AKA shadman)
the podcast where shadman tells his life story is one of my favorite, and ive tweeted him a few times and he's one of the nicest big online artists i know.

i obviously dont follow his art as well as you do, but maybe not say "OH HES NOT COOL ANYMORE" because you cant get your richard hard to his research anymore

edit:

i want to stress this point even more: judging a person by their art is almost* always the dumbest and rudest thing you can do.

*hate art and loli art (to some degree) are exceptions
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:04:18 AM by hootaloo »

"despite the fact that he's breaking the law in several states, it's his loving art so he can break the law all he wants lmao"

Its cartoons, don't get your starfish in a twist. Has he ever specifically said the people he draws are under 18? Doesn't matter what the forget it looks like, its whatever he says the age is. Its his content.

i'm pretty sure a. isn't true. i know at least people like spazkid just collaborated with him a lot. or alternatively, shadbase is a collection of artists with shadman at the head of it all. idk tho cus i haven't checked his site in a while and i don't keep up with his Nonsense. i know that's at least the case with prismblush; doxy isn't the only contributor, just the main person associated with the whole deal

Its cartoons, don't get your starfish in a twist. Has he ever specifically said the people he draws are under 18? Doesn't matter what the forget it looks like, its whatever he says the age is. Its his content.

right, HE'S the one who gets to decide what age they are, not, say, the people that came up with the characters he draws

even then you can't defend this, loli and cartoon child research have been linked to actual child enthusiasts, so much so that it's illegal to even look at across several states

i thought everyone just agreed that degenerates like him belonged on a cross and went on their way

right, HE'S the one who gets to decide what age they are, not, say, the people that came up with the characters he draws

even then you can't defend this, loli and cartoon child research have been linked to actual child enthusiasts, so much so that it's illegal to even look at across several states

Its his drawings, and his interpretations, its his art. You can't circumvent that. I don't agree with his art but I'd rather have him drawing this, if it even is catharsis, than actually diddling kids. But its only illegal if the characters are stated to be under 18.

im not even going to ask for a citation because youve been pulling stuff out your ass for the past few days

his art is smelly ewwww xD

Who is worse
Shadman or the entire production team behind big mouth

im not even going to ask for a citation because youve been pulling stuff out your ass for the past few days

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1284433-ex-nscad-technician-gets-90-days-for-possession-of-child-research

The Halifax resident was arrested last April after a NSCAD student found a USB thumb drive in a computer lab at the Granville campus. The device contained loveually explicit images and videos of children.

About 20 similar images and nine videos were found on two desktop and laptop computers seized from Newcombe’s former home on Community Centre Lane in Windsor Junction.

The images depicted girls ranging in age between five and 13. Most were anime, or drawings, but some depicted real people, Dostal said.

one example

Its his drawings, and his interpretations, its his art. You can't circumvent that. I don't agree with his art but I'd rather have him drawing this, if it even is catharsis, than actually diddling kids. But its only illegal if the characters are stated to be under 18.

right so producing child research for other potential child predators to enjoy is better than him loving kids
got it