Author Topic: post your ancient Blockland screenshots  (Read 6842 times)

shouldn't this be in the gallery or general discussion?

anyways heres a couple old ones I found, one from slopes and the other from the old flying board map

here's one from 2007
if i manage to recover my old hard drive, i can start posting some shots from around 2005-2006 which is where my nostalgia really kicks into overdrive

here's one from 2007
if i manage to recover my old hard drive, i can start posting some shots from around 2005-2006 which is where my nostalgia really kicks into overdrive

Please do

I no longer have my screenshots prior to late 2011, i have over 2,000 screenshots right now, but it was such a bother to keep dragging around my older screenshots, so i had to let them go :(

The pictures i've already posted are just ones i've already had uploaded, so they're survivors of the purge
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:46:25 AM by Masterlegodude »

A mini skyscraper i made on Kalphiter's mini city server back in like 2010/2011

those were the good ol days

[ ]https://image.prntscr.com/image/SvvWFOMNTumg6h542KjaCg.png[/img]
holy forget I used to visit that server so much, it was one of the first servers I played on and I remember waiting a while for it to load back then

also genuinely how nice that all the veterans are posting, I wish I could get my saves and screenshots from before october 2012

holy forget I used to visit that server so much, it was one of the first servers I played on and I remember waiting a while for it to load back then

also genuinely how nice that all the veterans are posting, I wish I could get my saves and screenshots from before october 2012
kalphiter may have "quit" in a handicapped way but there's no denying he had cool ass servers during his time

he's back as queuenard anyways

kalphiter may have "quit" in a handicapped way but there's no denying he had cool ass servers during his time
Didn't Kalphiter make the first New Years server back in 2011?

yep all the way up until 2014 i think then drendran took over

A mini skyscraper i made on Kalphiter's mini city server back in like 2010/2011

those were the good ol days

i think i have this save which was included in some save dump i downloaded somewhere

finding old images is super hard for me cause i wiped all my screenshots in 2012 for some loving reason

2010:

i'd love to have older ones but i've sadly lost them all