Author Topic: ROBLOX is going to have official books  (Read 2745 times)

goo.gl/rT5tj7 (from the roblox blog)
oh boy here we go
let's come up with a list of books that roblox might make, shall we?

idk i see that being kinda cool for kids that like roblox. we all gotta remember that it's a game made for kids. when club penguin and runescape made books back in the day, that was so cool to me. hopefully this helps encourage kids to read more often

idk i see that being kinda cool for kids that like roblox. we all gotta remember that it's a game made for kids. when club penguin and runescape made books back in the day, that was so cool to me. hopefully this helps encourage kids to read more often
i dunno the idea seems a little too open, runescape and club penguin had some sort of story to follow while roblox could choose a metric forgetton of them. it seems unpredictable from here

i dunno the idea seems a little too open, runescape and club penguin had some sort of story to follow while roblox could choose a metric forgetton of them. it seems unpredictable from here
that's true. guess we'll have to see where they go with it.

club penguin didn't really have a story when the first books were published, they just kinda made it up and it was incorporated into the game. i feel like with roblox books, they'll make some sort of adventure story that could be made in the game easily. making a book off of a sandbox game isn't too bad of an idea, as it allows the authors to have much more creativity with it

probably some time travel stuff
runescape
runescape at least has a lore to it

sounds kind of pointless to me, but hey the books might become popular
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:45:00 PM by cooolguy32 »

my money's on it's going to be builderman going from game to game

Will we get erotic Roblox stories?

my money's on it's going to be builderman going from game to game
but builderman loving died

there will be a book about a noob who goes on an adventure to try to bring tix back, for no noob can live without tix

they're already starving as it is

but builderman loving died
wtf builderman is roblox's mascot hes in basically all promotional garbage

oof: the noise that changed the world

kind of not suprising, i mean roblox has had other people write about the game but they were never official books.

in other news: stinky oof

loving why

i think they are just milking it now

but seriously your talking about a game thats not a game itself, but contains multiple games with the same utilities as the others. how do you make a book?