Windows should have....what feature?

Author Topic: Windows should have....what feature?  (Read 6341 times)

adn also read my brainwave s

WINDOWS SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE ALL THE PROGRAMS AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT THE USER NOTICING AND IT SHIOULD BE LIGHTWEIGHT AND LOOK NICE AND BE FREE AND HAVE MORE KEYBINDS AND CREATE A CURE FOR ALL CANCERS AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET WORLD PEACE AND END WORLD HUNGER AND DO MY HOMEWORK AND WALK MY DO;G
This doesn't count because it's too good to be true and also has 0 percent chance of ever happening in your lifetime

This doesn't count because it's too good to be true and also has 0 percent chance of ever happening in your lifetime
Wow!

windows should have a gun so i can kill you

Badspot

• Administrator
Cliffhanger post titles like this violate rule #1.  Other people doing it does not make it ok.  I have edited the post title for you.

Cliffhanger post titles like this violate rule #1.  Other people doing it does not make it ok.  I have edited the post title for you.

rules here are a lot looser than i thought

Says you bro. We went from "No computers" to "Internet memes" in a quarter of the average US lifespan. You wouldn't be a very good employee at Microsoft.

WINDOWS SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE ALL THE PROGRAMS AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT THE USER NOTICING AND IT SHIOULD BE LIGHTWEIGHT AND LOOK NICE AND BE FREE AND HAVE MORE KEYBINDS AND CREATE A CURE FOR ALL CANCERS AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET WORLD PEACE AND END WORLD HUNGER AND DO MY HOMEWORK AND WALK MY DO;G
adn also read my brainwave s
is this supposed to be a a complaint about the thread or what? at what point did someone even make a far-fetched suggestion? as far as i can tell this was just supposed to be a little thread full of little suggestions that weren't really supposed to look like big complaints or were in other operating systems, the worse thing this thread had was an ambiguous title. i'm assuming my post is covered under 'LOOK NICE', the forget is wrong with what i said lmao i just suggested what windows had built into it that got removed in 8 & above and something else that i thought would be neat that's already easily replicable with third party stuff

no need to get worked up and throw autism in a thread consisting of people just putting their own two cents

they do as far as i can tell

they do as far as i can tell

he's saying he wants a keybind to speed up the process of sending a bunch of files into the same .zip and even pointed out how he thought the process of doing that was annoying to him

he's saying he wants a keybind to speed up the process of sending a bunch of files into the same .zip and even pointed out how he thought the process of doing that was annoying to him
excuse me for i have acquired acute temporary OP blindness

Windows should let you be able to make edits to stuff in .zip files directly, without having to save stuff outside the file and then have to put the changed file back in

Windows should let you be able to make edits to stuff in .zip files directly, without having to save stuff outside the file and then have to put the changed file back in

i'm pretty sure it does

Cliffhanger post titles like this violate rule #1.  Other people doing it does not make it ok.  I have edited the post title for you.
I wasn't aware of that, I will keep this is mind for now on. Sorry Badspot ):

While you're here, is there anything useful you might suggest?

i'm pretty sure it does
I think he means if you right click and edit a file in the .zip, to be able to "save as" back into the .zip as well. Like, without having to save it somewhere else and paste it back in the .zip
Would definitely be useful, good suggestion!

Says you bro. We went from "No computers" to "Internet memes" in a quarter of the average US lifespan. You wouldn't be a very good employee at Microsoft.
I can assure you that windows will never walk your dog for you, unless they come out with Windows Slave Bots™ that can literally do anything for you, he's about stuff out of luck
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:11:25 AM by Goth77 »

I can assure you that windows will never walk your dog for you, unless they come out with Windows Slave Bots™ that can literally do anything for you, he's about stuff out of luck

LOL as if high-level AI isn't clearly one of Microsoft's goals. They've probably got VR for Dogs in the works right now if we're being honest.