Author Topic: Steam link for $1 [not anymore]  (Read 4852 times)

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5025/ICEY__Steam_Link_Bundle/

if you buy this anime game (which is on sale for 7.69) you can get a steam link for 1 dollar

keep in mind you'll still need to pay for shipping (which was a god dang 8 dollars extra wtf steam)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:26:23 PM by Trogtor »

oh stuff awesome, i was thinking about getting one for my living room TV but I'm a stingy piece of stuff and didn't want to pay $50

i have one and i do recommend it, but it does get laggy easily

Damn, wish I noticed this sooner. It's not on there anymore.

Damn, wish I noticed this sooner. It's not on there anymore.
yeah it is

sorry but im not buying an anime game

the games supposed to be like a sidescroll with bastion/stanley parable style narration

the games supposed to be like a sidescroll with bastion/stanley parable style narration
if the writing is actually good, then whoever made this would've been smart enough not to put an anime on it.

i cant seem to get to the offer in canada

i cant seem to get to the offer in canada
Oh, explains why I can't see it. Shame.

Apparently you can refund the game and it processes within an hour. This is a really good deal.

Apparently you can refund the game and it processes within an hour. This is a really good deal.
woah cool

Inb4 steam catches on to this and stops it.

this is such a good deal that I want to impulse buy it, but i'm not really sure why I would want a steam link. I'm perfectly fine with my computer and computer monitor, and even then, couldn't I just move my computer to my tv? Am I simply not the target audience?