Playboy features first Transgender Playmate

Author Topic: Playboy features first Transgender Playmate  (Read 6423 times)

the first transgender woman in a playboy magazine happened in the 90s...

I think she just posed a couple times but wasn't an official "playmate"

if u guys spent as much time whipping and naenaeing as you did hating trans people we'd have the best dance group in town, but nobody wants to step up to the plate and groove to these sick beats with me

if u guys spent as much time whipping and naenaeing as you did hating trans people we'd have the best dance group in town, but nobody wants to step up to the plate and groove to these sick beats with me
best post in this entire thread

What exactly is the point of having this person in playboy anyway? Aside from the modeling of course. You'd think by how trendy it is being trans now they'd have there own magazines for this stuff by now.

What exactly is the point of having this person in playboy anyway? Aside from the modeling of course.
Probably so trans-paladin-SJWs can jerk themselves off for being on a supposed moral & social achievement high ground.

Probably so trans-paladin-SJWs can jerk themselves off for being on a supposed moral & social achievement high ground.

I guess but isn't this what SJW types were complaining about in the first place about how playboy was degrading towards women and stuff?

I guess but isn't this what SJW types were complaining about in the first place about how playboy was degrading towards women and stuff?
Wow it's almost as if SJWs are hypocrites.

i have not seen any ess jay double yews praising this move

i have not seen any ess jay double yews praising this move
yeah research isn't really a place where trans individuals are having problems with not being represented at all. the problem in research is that they're special interestized and have the wrong kind of representation so this doesn't really do that much good i imagine.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 06:43:14 PM by otto-san »

transmission research is the degenerate thing i've ever witnessed

so do they really call them "playmates"? that's kinda gross tbh

so do they really call them "playmates"? that's kinda gross tbh
ageplay special interesteers rejoice