Poll

Which out of these 3 animes are the best?

Doraemon
3 (50%)
Popee the Performer
2 (33.3%)
Keroro Gunso
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype V2  (Read 30574 times)

Yah this one's ok
The face is honestly fine bc that's the kind of toy like aesthetic blockland has
its kinda pixelated tho

Ugh why is everybody praising dis stuff and honestly it looks worse then before

God damn it actually look pretty good, glad you improved
???? ????
i don't understand what is happening in this post. is one of these lines sarcasm? did you misread... something? i don't underst

???? ????
i don't understand what is happening in this post. is one of these lines sarcasm? did you misread... something? i don't underst
uh the first line was sarcasm

this is far better than your first attempt, good job!

okay ive done doraemon, ive done popee, now i have to make a character from a anime that im only just starting to get into.....

please dont

what

why not

i thought keroro gunso was a tiny bit more popular, is that not the case?

im not going to do add-ons based off of pandering bluff like Dragon ball, Pokemon, or One Piece, all those animes forgetin suck. and im talking about REAL animes, not memes like cory in the house. in order for a show to be anime, it has to 1. be animated, and 2. BE PRODUCED IN JAPAN.

zach do you like the parappa the rapper anime

parappa the rapper would be cool to have in bl

dunno if anyone here really follows keroro tho, most people here who do watch anime watch less simplistic ones that have deeper/bigger conflicts or just more mature themes overall, ex yuri on ice, madoka, gurren lagaan, klk, one punch man, etc

just do what you want to make, as a modder you get to decide. just understand if you fulfill things more requested by the community it would see more use.

im not going to do add-ons based off of pandering bluff like Dragon ball, Pokemon, or One Piece, all those animes forgetin suck. and im talking about REAL animes, not memes like cory in the house. in order for a show to be anime, it has to 1. be animated, and 2. BE PRODUCED IN SAUDI ARABIA.

pokemon, dragonball, and one piece have an average score of 8.3

4 doraemon movies and keroro gunso have an average score of 6.94
8.3 is larger than 6.94
you're incorrect
now stop forcing your opinion on everyone