Doraemon Playertype V2

Poll

Which out of these 3 animes are the best?

Doraemon
3 (50%)
Popee the Performer
2 (33.3%)
Keroro Gunso
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype V2  (Read 30657 times)

6.9 etc. Is still not a terrible score. But still i really want to pass my opinions on to other people so i can be friends with them.

nobody likes your opinions

nobody likes your opinions

There are some people on the net that agree with me. I have another friend named kristopher walker who mostly watches hamtaro but likes doraemon.

There are some people on the net that agree with me.

people on this website don't want to hear your weeb opinions about an anime that nobody watches, plain and simple
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:27:14 PM by Red Spy »

6.9 etc. Is still not a terrible score. But still i really want to pass my opinions on to other people so i can be friends with them.
you dont have to share anime interests to be friends with someone. you should be friends with someone because of their character, not their interest.

in case you dont get it, its like being friends with someone primarily cause they wear the same brand clothes as you do. real, longer lasting friends connect more over enjoying spending time together more than sharing and talking about interests.

regardless this is pretty irrelevant for an addon topic. you did good in improving your skills and addon quality, but that doesnt mean stop there. keep at learning blender better and developing your modeling skills and maybe you can actually gain something useful out of being here on the forums

edit: ya, gotta agree with red spy there though. you dont need to keep pushing your interests on others; if they wanted to hear them, they’d already frequent the anime megathread topic. posting doraemon content is fine, insisting that its the superior anime or whatever outside of anime-related threads is not necessary.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:09:25 PM by Conan »

preaching about doraemon being the one true god on a small internet forum is not going to get you friends

edit: ya, gotta agree with red spy there though. you dont need to keep pushing your interests on others; if they wanted to hear them, they’d already frequent the anime megathread topic. posting doraemon content is fine, insisting that its the superior anime or whatever outside of anime-related threads is not necessary.

oh stuff i just realized i forgeted up the sentence lol

why hasn;t anyone made cory yet

lmao doraemon is ass compared to dragon ball. Doraemon isn't a true anime anyway since it was made in iraq

What does it matter if im a weeb? Super Mario came from japan so technically you people too could be considered weebs without knowing

im not going to do add-ons based off of pandering bluff like Dragon ball, Pokemon, or One Piece, all those animes forgetin suck. and im talking about REAL animes, not memes like cory in the house. in order for a show to be anime, it has to 1. be animated, and 2. BE PRODUCED IN JAPAN.
when are you gonna make rei from evangelion

lmao doraemon is ass compared to dragon ball. Doraemon isn't a true anime anyway since it was made in iraq

Dude seriously just stop when will you people stop posting this joke it isnt even funny at all

again i take the franchise very loving seriously and i find it offensive that you make fun of it

Dude seriously just stop when will you people stop posting this joke it isnt even funny at all

again i take the franchise very loving seriously and i find it offensive that you make fun of it

Facts don't care about your feelings

you know what when i get the chance im gonna buy 50 of the oldest goku figure in existence and loving destroy them