Poll

Which out of these 3 animes are the best?

Doraemon
3 (50%)
Popee the Performer
2 (33.3%)
Keroro Gunso
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype V2  (Read 30741 times)

SHUT UP!!! STOP ASKING ME TO DO CHARACTERS FROM ANIMES I HAVENT SEEN!!!
ok

zach im gonna level with you for a bit

i think with enough practice you'll make some pretty cool addons in the future but for now you should listen to criticism and hang out in the modification discussion board, this playertype is already a good step in the right direction.

im sorry for teasing you but maybe instead of getting angry at people you should log out for a bit and cool down or just stop listening to that stuff, take it from a guy who has like 3 flaming bans on all of his accounts

yeah not gonna lie tho while your models look silly, the fact you have acquired the skill of modeling and actually getting these to work ingame as you have for as young as you are shows youve got a lot of potential ahead, at least in my opinion. i think if you harness it, in 2-4 years you'll be making some seriously good stuff on here.

as for you nix... i have been angry with your meaningless jokes long enough. now its time for me to take action, starting with THIS!

as for you nix... i have been angry with your meaningless jokes long enough. now its time for me to take action, starting with THIS!

I would advise against calling others handicaps or you will have it shot right back at you with great accuracy

citation:
what does it matter if i have autism? besides i cant do anything about it. :C

this is acceptable

for a playertype in 2011

the avatar replacer is a magical thing

the avatar replacer is a magical thing
i am loving dying irl

when are you doing symphogear playertypes uwu

im having way too much fun

This thread derailed horribly.
Nice addon btw, it's improved noticeably.