Building the next Medieval RP.

Author Topic: Building the next Medieval RP.  (Read 7889 times)

king tony, I got a challenge for you!!
see if you can get this done before the SS Medieval roleplay devs get done!!

Probably won't lol.

I've been building this before they started their server.

Really like the build, has such a classic Blockland feel.
Though castle just seems ridiculously big, not really a fan of color, either.

That's allowed lol.

I encourage ambushing, extortion, kidnapping, etc.

I'm not going to ban people or tell them no.
Sounds like proper RP.

12 trillion brick count but cool

I don't want to give away much but I need some decent spider bots if someone can hook me up.

I also need some .blb doors that look like spider webs.

Similar to this style if possible.

I don't want to give away much but I need some decent spider bots if someone can hook me up.

I also need some .blb doors that look like spider webs.
Dunno about doors but here's a spoder

Can we get some pictures with proper settings. Right now it looks very uninspiring.

Why is the castle pitch black. Why are the outer walls and moat a square. Why is the moat so repetitive with no sign of terrain when the castle clearly is situated in a very cliffy area. What is that statue for and why is it as big as the castle itself? Why is the brown path so choppy, going straight and only taking 90degrees turns. Why does the grass terrain look like a stair, with no natural appeal.

Why is the castle pitch black. Why are the outer walls and moat a square. Why is the moat so repetitive with no sign of terrain when the castle clearly is situated in a very cliffy area. What is that statue for and why is it as big as the castle itself? Why is the brown path so choppy, going straight and only taking 90degrees turns. Why does the grass terrain look like a stair, with no natural appeal.

Damn, I don't know.

It's not done.

hairspray queen did such a good job on that statue

brother it's loving blockland lmfao

The main castle is pitch black because of the art style.

Similar to how pitch black Drangleic castle is in DS2.

This stuff still isn't done and doesn't represent the final build.

brother it's loving blockland lmfao

I couldn't have said it better, lol.

lord tony blockland

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:22:20 AM by King Tøny »

It's pitch black art style is similar to classic lego castles.

lord tony blockland

Anyone know any good monster bots?