Building the next Medieval RP.

Author Topic: Building the next Medieval RP.  (Read 7883 times)

What you see here is a work in progress and not the finished product.

It's more of a fantasy medieval RP than a realistic one so it is not really in competition for the SS medieval RP as the game is significantly different.

I'm looking for builders, modelers, etc.

lord tony blockland
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:22:39 AM by King Tøny »

I think I remember seeing this build on your server a few months ago. Can't wait to see it get some use!

That dead forest is magnificent, I'm looking forward to where you take this

That dead forest is magnificent, I'm looking forward to where you take this

It looks better in the appropriate lighting.

The lighting I'm using now is just so I can see while I build.

I need some volunteer builders.

I need medieval houses and forts.

Do we get to rile up towns and burn "witches"?

Do we get to rile up towns and burn "witches"?

I'm not going to have strict restrictions on actions you do no matter how violent.

Anything is possible outside my castle walls. It's basically a free for all. As it should be.

I'm not going to have strict restrictions on actions you do no matter how violent.

Anything is possible outside my castle walls. It's basically a free for all. As it should be.

loving yes. I'm going to start an army of people that kills anyone that kills anyone trying to enter the castle for the lulz.

loving yes. I'm going to start an army of people that kills anyone that kills anyone trying to enter the castle for the lulz.

That's allowed lol.

I encourage ambushing, extortion, kidnapping, etc.

I'm not going to ban people or tell them no.

You can start an army and take over smaller towns if you want. No need to wait for me or another admin to approve and supervise it lol

That's allowed lol.

I encourage ambushing, extortion, kidnapping, etc.

I'm not going to ban people or tell them no.
i cant wait

mainly the number one rule I can think of is no meta gaming but that's hard to moderate on.

mainly the number one rule I can think of is no meta gaming but that's hard to moderate on.
Not really, you just need to pay attention to how often people seem to work together and what they seem to know