Discount Anime Weapons Emporium - Archer's Arm

Author Topic: Discount Anime Weapons Emporium - Archer's Arm  (Read 12633 times)

Have you ever wanted to be a massive weeb?
Have you ever wanted to fist a man so hard it sounds like you're shooting him with each punch?
Regardless of your answers to the prior questions, I have the answer to all your problems! It's as its card suggests, The Star! Behold!
STAR PLATINUM
With Visolator reviving his Randomizer I felt an urge to finish/fix/make a bunch of nonsensical add-ons. My current best idea is a frying pan with weird properties. Send me a PM with an idea or something if you have anything I guess?
Features
  • Action Packed Super Fast Alternating 5 damage fists!
  • Every 5th consecutive hit on players/bots does bonus damage and knocks away filthy stand users with a satisfying ORA!
  • ORAORAORAORAORAORA Action!
  • Reflects most* projectiles the blockhead faces while active!
  • Low-Quality Stand poised behind the blockhead!
*Most because some projectiles move too fast, and most because checking too oftenly for projectiles would probably hella lag the server. On that note, I haven't been able to stress test this, so who knows what exactly the limit is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's a bit of an outdated video, not showcasing the bonus damage and correct damage values/fire rate.
I also made it not play that intro every time you pull it out.
https://leopard.hosting/dl/lhcwn/Weapon_Star_Platinum.zip

So as I pray, Unlimited...
BLADE WORKS!
The Arm of Archer
Features
  • Burly arm of a dark skinned male!
  • Copy the weapon an enemy is holding like some sort of faker!
  • Wonderfully ripped audio!
  • Reflects most* projectiles the blockhead faces while active!

video displaying the fine mechanical nuances of copying someone's weapon

https://leopard.hosting/dl/rxozf/Weapon_Archer.zip
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:51:43 PM by Alphadin »

Awwwww stuff brother this the good stuff

ITS FINALLY HEREEEEEEE!!!

YEEEEEEEE

Edit:

Za Warudo when?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:27:03 AM by DataProxy »

Have you ever wanted to be a massive weeb?
not really. am i in the wrong thread?

this is funny as forget but it's a weeb add-on

I Am Conflict.

not really. am i in the wrong thread?
Regardless of your answers to the prior questions, I have the answer to all your problems! It's as its card suggests, The Star! Behold!
Everything is ok.

Have you ever wanted to fist a man so hard it sounds like you're shooting him with each punch?
YES SIR

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOR AORAORAORAORA

HOLY forget IT CAN REFLECT PROJECTILES I LOVE YOU

Found a bug: holding down the mouse button and de-equipping the item will cause the arms to disappear but the body and head will remain, and the ORA ORA ORA sound will still play.