Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114421 times)

that is literally not how computers work at all
They might be able to use cross-site scripting to obtain your cookie from forum.blockland.us, which they could use to access your account. Don't know how'd they'd get your key from there. Maybe find your email address, try to crack it's password, and request that their Blockland key be resent. But I doubt they are doing that.

I got the next clue. The 3 lines of X's indicate binary. The first line is '0000010', the second is '0000111', and the third is '0000101'. If you convert these to numbers, you get "275". I tried the URL blocklandana.science/newspaper/2/1693/275/ and it worked. On it is a hyperlink titled "bella", which links you to blocklandana.science/newspaper/2/1693/275/bella/xxxxx/, which has a small picture of a compass. Here's the image:

doublepost:
i looked up interpen and there was this:
http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKinterpen.htm
this has stuff to do with jfk

wait. thats the google maps compass. try clicking the image, or inspect page element. there must be something up with this

That's odd. I bet, though, that the game-maker used this document as source material to make their document look more legit.
Oddly, there is a section in the upper right of the page that reads "NW 53074". NW (northwest) looks like a compass direction. However, I tried replacing the 5 x's in the URL with "53074", but nothing happened. I guess the compass isn't point northwest, though, so maybe it's just an odd coincidence.

wait. thats the google maps compass. try clicking the image, or inspect page element. there must be something up with this
way ahead of you buddy

those are coordinates that lead to

somewhere in australia

HOLY Dforget WHEN I WAS POSTING I READ THE NEW POST
THIS PLACE IN AUSTRTALIA IS IN ADELAIDE I LIVE IN loving ADELAIDE HOLY stuff IM SCARED
luckily, i dont think thats near my house. phew

Ipq, give me the link. I want to check this out.

way ahead of you buddy

those are coordinates that lead to

somewhere in australia

You beat me to it!

I guess we should orient the compass like they did in the picture. See what it leads to. We're looking for a number with 5 digits (corresponding the the 5 x's) I would guess. Maybe a house number.

so who wants to try to drive to this location