Author Topic: what happened to DestroyerOfBlocks (aka You)?  (Read 7085 times)

he hasn't been online since october 1st and i have no clue what happened to him. i don't think he's been killed or arrested (i checked because i got paranoid) but otherwise i don't know jack stuff about his situation. additionally i don't think he was stephen paddock so we're good on that front. was he finally taken away after playing the gray garden like he said he was going to be in his review? has he finally gone insane from playing wadanohara? was he assassinated by a rival ttrpg or merp server hoster? did he retire from having a presence on the internet to practice playing warsow so he finally can beat me? did he have an aneurysm after seeing the new paladins update? i don't know. maybe one of you has better contact with him than i do. i don't know what else to do to figure out what is going on with him at this point and i would like to know because we're good friends so if you know anything speak the forget up or i'll kill you like how i killed destroyerofblocks in warsow

edit: he hasn't been online on anything at all since october 1st including steam and he has been on steam every day for like the last 2 years so i do have reason for concern
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:57:45 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

I saw You in a server once.

that wasnt you, that was me.

why do people think people leaving the blf is a bad thing

what i thought that was him not you

the evidence; his last post.
i have no memory of banning someone for that

this man woke up one day and he did not know who he was. he has amnesia.

he probably played a cursed rpgmaker game and is now a skeleton sitting in a chair

no one can leave

edited op to clarify that he hasn't been online on steam either which is really irregular and has got me worried

what does he have connections with the loving mob or what

maybe he just got stuff to do chill tf out bruh

maybe he just got stuff to do chill tf out bruh
even when he has stuff to do he doesn't take 20 day breaks from steam or any sort of significant break for that matter

what does he have connections with the loving mob or what
its up to the blf to find out

even when he has stuff to do he doesn't take 20 day breaks from steam or any sort of significant break for that matter
m a y b e   h e   g o t   a   j o b   b o i     c   h   i   l   l   a   x

m a y b e   h e   g o t   a   j o b   b o i     c   h   i   l   l   a   x
if your best friend disappeared for 20 days without a single word from him you would get forgeted up by stress like i am right now too. i just want to know what the forget happened

if your best friend disappeared for 20 days without a single word from him you would get forgeted up by stress like i am right now too. i just want to know what the forget happened
you got no other contact info for him?