Author Topic: what happened to DestroyerOfBlocks (aka You)?  (Read 7052 times)

Maybe he had an internal crCIA after that drama thread he made about trolling a server didn't go his way
I have seen people quit everything after figuring out that something ended in a way they did not want to happen, definitely a possibility

yeah no

you isn't a child

he's in tennessee

also there was a list of victims in the newspaper at some point because i'm the one who lives in vagas which had all their locations and nobody was from his town
forget i got your locations mixed up.

perhaps his computer broke down and it costs too dear to fix it?

gyt the best thing you can do is put a blockland server up and call it "Scenery's WHERE ARE YOU YOU"

so his phone broke down too?

perhaps his computer broke down and it costs too dear to fix it?

gyt the best thing you can do is put a blockland server up and call it "Scenery's WHERE ARE YOU YOU"

I'm sort of a closer friend like Gyt is and I can verify that he would most likely message Gyt on Steam if his computer was broken. He definitely did message him when he was in the hospital for a heart problem he had probably about a year ago.

he is going off the grid to find the ancient temple of blockland deathmatch masters to learn from them

in all seriousness i hope whatever happened is no big deal, dob's cool as hell and it'd stink if something happened to him

I'm sort of a closer friend like Gyt is and I can verify that he would most likely message Gyt on Steam if his computer was broken. He definitely did message him when he was in the hospital for a heart problem he had probably about a year ago.
he had a heart problem? how serious was it?

don't worry fellas I found a picture of him so you'll know him when you see him

You should be happy because he isnt around anymore.

You should be happy because he isnt around anymore.
shut up felipe