Question about a possible Sleep Disorder

Author Topic: Question about a possible Sleep Disorder  (Read 1094 times)

Alright, so let me give you the backstory now
I can't remember when this has started, but for about a year now, nearly almost every day is either one of the following
1. I'm so energetic I have a hard time falling asleep until after midnight to 3, even 5 AM
2. I'm so tired that I end up falling asleep earlier than I used to
And this is the big one that concerns me the most.
3. I end up being so tired and fatigued that I end up spending almost my entire day in bed since I'm so god damn tired to even get up to go to the bathroom.

What I'm wondering is, what's happening? Is this bad? Just what the hell is happening

I do the first two too so help me out too

I have no trouble falling asleep when I'm tired, but I'm able to sleep 12+ hours easily af

most days i go to bed at 11 and wake up at 1

is that worse

probably just a mix of minor depression and insomnia is what it sounds like

its called WINTER
WINTER makes you SLEEPY QUICKER

as a professional doctor I would prescribe you 3 servings of lean before bed

I too have Insomnia. Kinda.

If you're falling asleep every night after 3, your problem is the fact your sleep schedule is forgeted. It doesn't matter how much sleep you got during the day because your body has an internal clock that says when 'bedtime' is.

I recommend this: pull an allnighter and do whatever you've got to do to stay awake until 8 or 9 pm. Then sleep. Then the next day, fall asleep at 8 or 9 pm. Repeat ad infinitum.

I feel like my sleep schedule is just kinda in a constant state of drifting further into the late night. At-least once or twice a month I'll be forced to do what Seventh said and pull an all-nighter and forcibly reset my sleep schedule.

My dad believes that if I just went to bed at the same time every night that I would eventually get tired at that time and go to sleep at that time, but I'm not sure how many hours of the day I want to burn testing it out