Straton
8 (21.6%)
Philon
2 (5.4%)
Pyrros
13 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 19, 2008, 08:28:13 PM

Author Topic: Name Change?  (Read 2407 times)

Some people complain about my name.

Time to change?

Vote for the names above.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:28:13 PM by SuperSnake117 »

2 people. Good, lets change.

WTF THOSE ARE ALL NAMES I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF :panda:

WTF THOSE ARE ALL NAMES I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF :panda:

Really?

Kaphix.

why not helios

helios= god of sun =god of fire = fire = me making one = burning schools= no school=appollo= appollo 13= bad nasa mission = me board= fire = me making one = burning schools= no school= me making this post damn close to being annoying= gen nick cussing me out= me not giving a rats ass
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:45:46 PM by General Omega »

why not helios

helios= god of sun =god of fire = fire = me making one = burning schools= no school=appollo= appollo 13= bad nasa mission = me board= fire = me making one = burning schools= no school= me making this post damn close to being annoying= gen nick cussing me out= me not giving a rats ass

Helios sounds like a gay rip of helium.

Helios was created long before helium was discovered.

...me making this post damn close to being annoying= gen nick cussing me out= me not giving a rats ass
If you don't give a "rats ass", then how come you bothered to post my name? :cookieMonster:

At first when I was scrolling fast, I swear to god I thought it said "scrotum" instead of "socrates". Not kidding.

...me making this post damn close to being annoying= gen nick cussing me out= me not giving a rats ass
If you don't give a "rats ass", then how come you bothered to post my name? :cookieMonster:

At first when I was scrolling fast, I swear to god I thought it said "scrotum" instead of "socrates". Not kidding.

...Scrotum? In some male mammals, the scrotum is a protuberance of skin and muscle containing the testicles.

Found that on wikipedia, LOL. Seriously, the pics look like a mammals snake.

Anyways, I'm %100 it's Socrates.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrotum
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:25:59 PM by SuperSnake117 »

I say you should be Hermes.

That's a funny name. Even for an all powerful messenger speed-freak type god.

I say you should be Hermes.

That's a funny name. Even for an all powerful messenger speed-freak type god.

I don't like to run... It's tiring.

How about 711ekanSrepuS