5 teens throw huge ass rocks and a tire at cars and kill a guy

Author Topic: 5 teens throw huge ass rocks and a tire at cars and kill a guy  (Read 3408 times)

there was a sniper on that stretch of highway three years ago as well, bad place to drive, come to Flint Michigan, come for the stuffty tap water and roads, stay for the genital mutilation

rock n roll

who the forget chucks 20 rocks off an overpass and expects no injuries for real
Some people do that here to rob you. They sometimes throw eggs too

I hope this teens with their pinky back doors get tossed in prison. we all know what happens next.

RIP in advance for these teens who will get AIDS until they dead :(

who the forget chucks 20 rocks off an overpass and expects no injuries for real
Idk, where I'm at people keep throwinh bugs out and they keep hitting my windshield at mach speed. Are these bugs drones? Theyre so fast.

They sometimes throw eggs too

eggs really suck bc if u try to get them off with the wipers it just makes things 10x worse

the public schooling system turns out 5 more for the darwin awards

eggs really suck bc if u try to get them off with the wipers it just makes things 10x worse
Most people don't know that. They turn on the wipers, the windshield turns white, and they're forced to stop. That's when they strike.

holy forget toby, how COULD you

the public schooling system turns out 5 more for the darwin awards
I don't think you know what a Darwin award is

these kids: Rocks
Me: my Nintendo 64
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 04:01:50 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I guess you can say he *put sunglasses on* got tired of their pranks

I don't think you know what a Darwin award is
maybe if five guys got hit in the nuts with rocks

Holy stuff
My mom's vacation house is a good 30m away and we use I-75 all the time in Michigan, and she said she saw all the markings and some closed off roads that day.

EDIT:
The teens are: Kyle Anger, 17; Mark Sekelsky, 16; Mikadyn Payne, 16; Trevor Gray, 15; and Alexzander Miller, 15, all from Clio, Mich.
Bitch I'm from Clio dear god

EDIT2: God damn it gets creepier, that video is literally the entrance to Montrose to go to Clio, with the Dodge Rd sign and entrance sign as well. Literally drive 2 miles down that road and you are at my old house. eeeeehhhhhhhhh
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 06:14:24 PM by Darth C3P0² »