Author Topic: What game should I get?  (Read 3498 times)

if you have IRL friends, arma cold war assault is fun in a LAN party

Many of these I've already played, but I think next I'll go with Cuphead.

Thanks for the suggestions. Feel free to keep giving them, 'cuz I some of these look pretty interesting, maybe I'll give them a try later.

I highly suggest Warframe. I have 2000+ hours in it, super addictive super fun, super active, tons of updates and content from the devs, not to mention they just dropped their biggest update ever, better then a squeal, all for free.

Just two things to note:
1. Do the Natah, Second Dream, and War Within quests ASAP, and do not look up anything Warframe online until you do, they add some features to the game that are so often used that it's impossible to avoid and its super SUPER story spoilers

2. Warframe is not pay to win, it's pay to be impatient. anything you can get in game that isn't completely cosmetic can be gotten from farming and crafting. Also, the premium currency, Platinum, can be traded between players for goods. So you can even farm FOR the premium currency.

I highly suggest Warframe. I have 2000+ hours in it, super addictive super fun, super active, tons of updates and content from the devs, not to mention they just dropped their biggest update ever, better then a squeal, all for free.
so it's better than a squeal; but is it better than a shout

super mario odyssey (if you own a switch)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Pretty sure this game is currently on sale as well

metal gear rising revengance

maybe

is the pc version good?
yeah its fine, but ive heard people say its better with a controller, but u could always just plug one into ur pc

hoi4

my summer car

sub rosa

super mario 64
legend of zelda ocarina of tone
chrono trigger
sonic unleashed