[NEWS] siphon curry has a stroke live on blockland

Author Topic: [NEWS] siphon curry has a stroke live on blockland  (Read 9418 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Ugh, I actually found this account in a separate incident a couple weeks ago and I didn't pull the trigger.  Being merciless is more work than it appears.

Ugh, I actually found this account in a separate incident a couple weeks ago and I didn't pull the trigger.  Being merciless is more work than it appears.
wew

What happened to Raven anyway?
I kinda forgot

What happened to Raven anyway?
I kinda forgot
became ros with nickpb

Admin Menu > Clear Bricks > Select player > Ban

That ban button was there for a reason.

ok, doesn't excuse the fact that raven is revoke on sight and is doing this kind of stuff

What stopped you from pulling the trigger? Is it difficult to deactivate a key or something?

this only works when the player is on the server, hard to use it when they spam connect and disconnect

this only works when the player is on the server, hard to use it when they spam connect and disconnect
The clear bricks menu can be used as a sort of log of players who have connected; it doesn't remove entries from the list if the player associated with said entry leaves the server.

The clear bricks menu can be used as a sort of log of players who have connected; it doesn't remove entries from the list if the player associated with said entry leaves the server.
o

What stopped you from pulling the trigger? Is it difficult to deactivate a key or something?
probably wasnt sure and erred on the side of caution

that ip banning thing might help
incase he does try again
under a diff name

that ip banning thing might help
incase he does try again
under a diff name
He's revoke on sight, if you see him in game report him to Badspot