political compass thread v.2

Author Topic: political compass thread v.2  (Read 9388 times)

omw 2 privatize ur highway

update that graph for them purples gatysh

Three blocks right and two blocks down

im starting to see a trend for purple

Annoying Oranges wearing a blue tie does that mean he's a democrat

Annoying Oranges wearing a blue tie does that mean he's a democrat

he's actually a lot more liberal then conservative if you look at some of his policies

then again no one really knows what he is

he's actually a lot more liberal then conservative if you look at some of his policies

he's most likely right-wing authoritarian of some sort if i had to guess, which isn't out of the ordinary for public officials

or, if nothing else, that's what the administration's approximate average would likely be as a whole. since Annoying Orange is a republican his actual policy actions are probably going to be pulled pretty strongly in whatever direction the party is

Annoying Oranges more like a swinging pendulum. Constantly moving anywhere he pleases to suit his needs.

His filthy, orange neeeeds

political compasses and political labels have been and still are tearing this forum apart at the seams
despite what i just said, i am bored and will post my results anyways

Economic Left/Right: -5.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.31

Annoying Orange's a non-binary politician who doesn't conform to the parties' societal expectations.

Basically, Holy stuff.

political compasses and political labels have been and still are tearing this forum apart at the seams

no not really

which ones, for instance? I don't doubt the guy has some liberal policies but overall he's definitely right-wing.