Thinking about writing one of my college supplements about Blockland. Thoughts?

Author Topic: Thinking about writing one of my college supplements about Blockland. Thoughts?  (Read 2763 times)

Believe it or not, Blockland was the very game that got me super interested in many of the things I find myself loving today. Although I don't play Blockland anymore, its impact on me is a worthy (and I think unique, if well written) response to the prompt: Tell us about a person who has influenced you in a significant way.

Badspot, you're going to be the topic of my essay; I've procrastinated on this essay way too much. This is an idea that just won't leave my head.
Wish me luck. I'll have a fun time trying to explain to the admissions of an Ivy how some guy from Oregon influenced my life.

i hope they don't look up his research site

It's always good to be creative and honest, go for it

If you don't care about looking like a dork sure

I wrote a paper about jojo for English so then again I don't get to speak lol

>what a unique essay topic, lets check this game out
>ooh there's a little forum for it
>"LATEST POST: glow in the dark CIA mondays..."
>[rejected]

>[rejected]
yeah that's what i would be concerned about

Do they reject applicants from Kansas because some people from Kansas dislike a certain race of people? I don't think so!!!!

Even though this community is a great disappointment, I doubt they will even research the game or look too deep into it.

You should probably write about the game without mentioning the name of it.

I feel like if they do any further research, they're gonna find the clean and presentable blockland.us before they find the forum. and if they find the forum, college admissions aren't idiots, everybody knows game experience changes with online play lol. I think it's a fine idea OP.

I doubt they will even research the game or look too deep into it.
Why take the risk though?

>[rejected]

ppl are hella paranoid thats for sure
just write it man

id easily do the same. go for it OP!

I feel like if they do any further research, they're gonna find the clean and presentable blockland.us before they find the forum. and if they find the forum, college admissions aren't idiots, everybody knows game experience changes with online play lol. I think it's a fine idea OP.

just don't mention the communit