Poll

What modpack?

Tekkit Classic
5 (50%)
Tekkit Legends
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [MC] Adeptus Modpackus -OFFLINE- [A fresh start!]  (Read 1959 times)

Welcome to the thread for the Adeptus Modpackus!
The Adeptus Modpackus is a modpack mostly based around using multiple mods at once and Co-Op.

Stuff that isnt currently important.
IP: 45.44.249.84
Mod List: https://pastebin.com/uGZnHqdh
Download: MultiMC (Brine/Verification's Server)
 Alternate Download (MEGA Upload)
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/7XT4MbB

Laws of the Land.

1. Dont do PVP unless the two parties consent to it or its a player doing things they really should not and that you warned them three times or more. Yes, you can kill StealerMcgee if hes obviously looking to take your ichorium.

2. Dont steal. If you steal, it is a ban. I think this one should be obvious.

3. Use common sense.

4. Dont grief, which means to not say, explode a person's house for no reason.

I am probably hosting this later today. Im kind of a bit tired actually.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:40:09 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

get someone more popular to host
if you cant go with classic

neither, tekkit is garbage. ftb is the better pack.
but if you have to use tekkit, use legends I guess. why would you ever play classic?

whats with ppl calling things garbage when they have a different opinion, im so sick of it
ftb has a different (worse) performance due to its size

ftb has worse performance as hootaloo said + most of it is bloatmods which are basically useless on a non pvp server and we kniw how crita is about being killed

tekkit classic on the other hand is just the right size, perfect for pve and pvp and all the mods can and will be used effectively

neither, tekkit is garbage. ftb is the better pack.
but if you have to use tekkit, use legends I guess. why would you ever play classic?
>falling for the ftb meme

ftb has worse performance as hootaloo said + most of it is bloatmods which are basically useless on a non pvp server and we kniw how crita is about being killed
i don't have issues with it but i guess i can understand if your computer isn't super great

tekkit classic on the other hand is just the right size, perfect for pve and pvp and all the mods can and will be used effectively
it's also extremely outdated and not nearly as feature-rich as modern modpacks

i will agree that tekkit classic, while a very classic and still fun pack, is pretty outdated and is lacking many features from later minecraft versions. if you want, there's more up to date versions of it (tcr classic reborn) that you can try.

Voting ends at 12:00 EST, around 20 min from now!

EDIT: It is a tie. Im going to select legends since pah wants it really badly and pie crust changed his mind.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:17:59 AM by CRITAWAKETS »

make a discord or get permission to announce on a discord so we can know exactly when it's online

Hi, i made a new modpack and im making a server for it soon.

The server is finally up after developpment hell! Come join!