Author Topic: {news} Paul Manafort and Rick Gates to turn themselves in to FBI  (Read 1628 times)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031419/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-told-SURRENDER.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41804740

sources are conflicting on what exactly for, but the most likely option is 12 counts of conspiracy to launder money ($75 Million USD)

1. conspiracy against the United States.
2. Conspiracy to launder money
3-6. Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts for calendar years 2011-2014
7-9. Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts for calendar years 2011-2013
10. Unregistered agent of a foreign principal
11. False and misleading FARA statements
12. False statements

from the unsealed federal grand jury indictment against Manfort and Gates:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/indictment-manafort-gates/index.html

lol
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:16:27 PM by hootaloo »

I'm still uncertain whether they're actually going to implicate Annoying Orange in this, but many of his cronies are definitely going down.

So where's this Russian collusion they spent so much money desperately trying to find lol.

Lock these guys up, who gives a forget.

its only a matter of time before his entire administartion falls apart

I love how Annoying Orange's reaction is just "no you!"

So where's this Russian collusion they spent so much money desperately trying to find lol.

Lock these guys up, who gives a forget.

It's funny cause they weren't even indicted on any collusion charges
lmfao im weak

I love how Annoying Orange's reaction is just "no you!"

I love how you handicaps just ignore Uranium One and the fact that Clinton paid for fallacious and libelous information on her opponent- and still got her pusillanimous individual inverted

so tsundere

Sweet and sour just like my pusillanimous individual

it looks like the probe is going into the podesta group, and the hillary foundation.
tony stepped down today. its gonna be messy.

mueller wasnt even looking into russian bull, hes going after others. manafort is actually involved in obama stuff lol.

if the democrats were so concerned about Russian collusion then they'd acknowledge the countless times in the past that they've legitimately colluded with the Russians against Republican presidential candidates

of course, they won't, because they're too busy jerking themselves off over these charges (which don't even include Russian collusion) to really give a stuff

if the democrats were so concerned about Russian collusion then they'd acknowledge the countless times in the past that they've legitimately colluded with the Russians against Republican presidential candidates

of course, they won't, because they're too busy jerking themselves off over these charges (which don't even include Russian collusion) to really give a stuff

What the forget are you going on about? What do you mean "They've legitimately colluded with the russians"? Are you implying that the voter base colluded, or the DNC?

If it's the latter, most leftists and or liberals would agree with you that the DNC sucks stuff and is corrupt. That's kinda the reason why hillary loving lost, because the voterbase was so divided by the DNC doing stupid stuff.

What the forget are you going on about? What do you mean "They've legitimately colluded with the russians"? Are you implying that the voter base colluded, or the DNC?

If it's the latter, most leftists and or liberals would agree with you that the DNC sucks stuff and is corrupt. That's kinda the reason why hillary loving lost, because the voterbase was so divided by the DNC doing stupid stuff.

frankly, I'm not sure if it's the DNC or Democrats working in the interest of the Democratic party
are those the same thing

whatever, I'm on mobile RN so I can't provide sources, I'll dump a ton of stuff once I get back on computer

frankly, I'm not sure if it's the DNC or Democrats working in the interest of the Democratic party
are those the same thing

whatever, I'm on mobile RN so I can't provide sources, I'll dump a ton of stuff once I get back on computer

The democrats want nothing more than for the DNC to burn and reestablish itself afaik

i concider my self centre left (what the democratic party is trying to appeal to) and i canadmit that the democratic party is loving dogstuff for the time being