Neat?

Yes
29 (70.7%)
Die
12 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Dead  (Read 4376 times)

Soon Cancelled.  

Weapon pack is no longer in development.  If anyone wants to make a new weapon pack from scratch, that'd be rad.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:42:21 PM by AverageDude »

more plox
rn I’m short on time but I’ll get the map done during the weekend most likely

smol update: getting more prints made so it might take a lil bit longer to make this

get 2d playertypes
would like to, but theres the issue of people being dumb and not downloading textures n stuff

i could counter-act this by putting up a notice, but most of the people who come on are likely to just be some server hoppers who stay on for like 2 - 3 minutes then leave or people who don't even know how to dl textures

EDIT: probably going to do it and just get rid of the people who don't download textures and complain about invisible players. might suffer some backlash for it but hey, it's kinda their fault
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:37:14 PM by AverageDude »

So right now I'm waiting on;
- Textures
- Weapon Pack

I need someone to make me a playertype for this while I wait for the other stuff to be made.  Add me on Discord if you want to help: Polska#8591

So right now I'm waiting on;
- Textures
- Weapon Pack

I need someone to make me a playertype for this while I wait for the other stuff to be made.  Add me on Discord if you want to help: Polska#8591

i made a doom texture pack for mod-ter bricks awhile ago, but from the looks of it you have one yourself. trogtor made a BFG, but i'm pretty sure he wants to keep it private for now

he was also working on a shotgun but he rigged it wrong so i think he trashed it