⏰⏰⏰THE BELL TOLLS⏰⏰⏰

Author Topic: ⏰⏰⏰THE BELL TOLLS⏰⏰⏰  (Read 5739 times)

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY

🚨🚨🚨#NONUTNOVEMBER🚨🚨🚨

RULE 1: THOU SHALL NOT NUT, NOT EVEN IF YOU ARE BLESSED ENOUGH TO HAE A FEMALE COMPANION TOUCH YOUR WEINER
RULE 2: FIND OUR WAY BACK TO THE LORD, WE MUST ATTONE FOR OUR SINS
RULE 3: GOD WILL IGNORE RULES ONE AND TWO
🚨ONLY ON NOV 8 AND THEN YOU GO STRAIGHT BACK TO THE LORDS LIGHT AT MIDNIGHT🚨
FEW ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE, YOU MUST BE STRONG, VIGILANT AND OVERCOME ALL URGES TO SHAKE THE DEVILS HAND.

My girlfriend would't let me partake even if I wanted to lol, either way its too late for me.

I've been no nutting ever since i was born. my first nuts gonna send a woman into a literal shock. my loads is going to eject with so much force that this woman is gonna be forced to bear every single individual microscopic seed. by the time shes done having children, she'll already be dead, ripped in half by millions of my offspring. after that, i will never nut again. my job on this earth is finally done.

i nutted seeing this post

i'll try not to in this month.
but i doubt it's going to be easy

for whom'st'dve't'd'st'at'bajqjq'x'hd'jjajabababaab'k the bell tolls

I've been no nutting ever since i was born. my first nuts gonna send a woman into a literal shock. my loads is going to eject with so much force that this woman is gonna be forced to bear every single individual microscopic seed. by the time shes done having children, she'll already be dead, ripped in half by millions of my offspring. after that, i will never nut again. my job on this earth is finally done.
trogtor confirmed for being a secret alien

well i just got a new girlfriend and just subscribed to 20 research sites.
but i guess im up for a challenge.

im in a perpetual state of climax, as for i have become one with god and have seen nirvana