fellas, is liking christmas gay?

Author Topic: fellas, is liking christmas gay?  (Read 1614 times)

like you just gonna sit your ass in bed and let a brother in your house like that? like you deadass make the dude cookies and everything?? with milk??? tell me you ain’t suckin homies richard

a fat man "coming in" to "give you a present" sounds pretty gay to me

saint nicholas so old he probably can't even get it up my dude
no need to fear

"he knows when you are sleepin he knows when you're awake" huh sounds an awful lot like this miscreant's watching dudes sleep, this is soundin fruitier by the minute

is sucking Santa's candy cane richard gay

and we all know what happens to fat people's private parts. they get gross and tiny. he probably doesnt have anything down there anymore  :cookieMonster:

thats only because youre gay

if you're on the naughty list you better be ready to deliver the licc so you can be nice with santa

why, it's gay to not like christmas!!
ebenezer scrooge was probably gay but he became a changed man
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:39:54 PM by gr8dayseth »

if you're on the naughty list you better be ready to deliver the licc so you can be nice with santa
he'll shove a lump of coal up your ass

love on the night before Christmas is usually some of the best though, third only to a birthday romp and angry love.

love on the night before Christmas is usually some of the best though, third only to a birthday romp and angry love.
they all pale in comparison to a good old fashion Sounding on Labor Day

nothing says labor like sticking a silver rod down your jimmy hole and cumming blood

they all pale in comparison to a good old fashion Sounding on Labor Day

nothing says labor like sticking a silver rod down your jimmy hole and cumming blood
its like picking locks but you're the keyhole

i like chirstmas. i like lights and cheesy movies :D

and the loving nog

bearrs <3