Author Topic: The State of Blockland.  (Read 1531 times)

I havent touched or played blockland apart from the forums for about half a year, and i'm curious to see how the state of the game itself has changed over that time. Back then people said the game was 'dead', but nowadays it seems to be moderately active.

I'd like some verification on that, looking at it myself can't exactly speak for much so i'd like a general opinion on it.

Would you say it's improved over what it turned into a while back? That there exists a decent amount of adequate servers with at least semi-interesting content? If this is all true i may consider genuinely getting back into it.

there's been like 3 - 4 block parties within the last couple months blockland is still absolutely bananas

Honestly stuff feels kind of slow, most people are usually at one server with the max being between 20 and 30 people other servers usually have 15 or so people. some days have more people others dont usually in the morning

i would love to host but i cant build jackstuff

i need to get back to hosting my crappy spacebuild server

blockland isint dead

sure we dont have as much players as we did back in 2010 - 2011 but were certanly not dead or loosing players

Would you say it's improved over what it turned into a while back? That there exists a decent amount of adequate servers with at least semi-interesting content? If this is all true i may consider genuinely getting back into it.

You know you could just launch the game and find out. people have always hosted fun servers and built cool things, and in recent months I have had a blast with Blockland, that is not going to change. the whole "you must convince me to play this game" attitude is baffling.

i need to get back to hosting my crappy spacebuild server
i love servers that involve space - i remember back in 2012 i was making a space jailbreak - if you break a room window everyone would die in it and all the doors in the room would lock until the room was pressurized again, had some neat features but the build had 1x1 spam

You know you could just launch the game and find out. people have always hosted fun servers and built cool things, and in recent months I have had a blast with Blockland, that is not going to change. the whole "you must convince me to play this game" attitude is baffling.
I agree with this 100%

people who ask if the game is worth picking up again probably never really played much to begin with

I agree with this 100%

people who ask if the game is worth picking up again probably never really played much to begin with

I used to play it alot actually, but i lost interest for quite a while due to the state it became. I guess i have no right to really make statements like these.

I suppose i just don't know what i want to do with the game at this point.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:39:57 PM by lord techno »

I used to play it alot actually, but i lost interest for quite a while due to the state it became. I guess i have no right to really make statements like these.

I suppose i just don't know what i want to do with the game at this point.

build stuff :D