itt:your backspace wont work and you cant do absolutely ANYTHING to replace text

Poll

period race

1 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: itt:your backspace wont work and you cant do absolutely ANYTHING to replace text  (Read 16475 times)

Biscuit .  Noedif t , breasts can am.  Briefcase.  Beater.  Backstreet. Because.  Hale.  Gang.  Game.  That's why. Whay are when talking Scott?
are you ok

Naval architexts never claim that a ship is unsinkable, but the sinking of the passenger-and-car ferry Estonia in the Balitic surley should have never have happened, I was well designed and ccarefully maintained. It carried the proper number of lifeoats, it had been throroughly inspected the dayt of it';s fatal votaghe. Yet hours later, the Estonia rolled over and sank in a cold, storymy night. It went down so quickly that most of those on board, caught in their dark flooding cabins , ah no chancec to save themselves. of course those who managed to scamble overboard, inony139 survived, the rest dided of hypothermia before the resuceres could pluck them froim the col sea. Ithe final feath toll amounted to 912 souls. Hoververm there was an unpleasant number of questions why the estonia sank and why so many survivors were me n in the prime of their life, wjile mopst of the dead were women, childrean, and the elderly.

beat that

What the uck did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll ave you know I graduated top of my glass ain the navy seals, I have been involved in bumerous secret rais on al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confiemed kills. I am traidned in gorilla warfars and I'm the tip sniper in the entire US armed forces. You ade nothing to me jbut just another targer. I will wie you the forget out with the pricision the likes hof which has never heen seen hefore in this earth, mark my loving words. ou think toy can get anway with saying that stuff to me oter the onternet? Think again, fcknier. As we wspeak I am contacting my secret network of spies acreoss the USA and your IP is being traced so you netter prepare for the storm, maggot. The stormthat wipes out he parhetic little thing you call your lifee. You're  loving dead. Kkid. I can be anywhere,, any time, and I can till you in over seven humdred ways, and that's just with my bear hands.Not only an I extensvely trained in unatmed combad. but I have access to the entire arsenal of the uninted State Marine Corps and I will use it to its fill iextent ti wipe the your miserable ass of the face of the cotinenet, you littlesit. If only you knew what unholey retribution your lityle "clever " conmetnt was about ti bring you, you would've held your loving tongue. DBut you couldn't ,you didn't and ynow you're paying the price, you oddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will dron in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

all yall shut thej forgetn up before I tell ex navr seal michelle obama to whoop your asss

oh shtu wghat have ytou done i have a family and this is what you do ti nmy iukl0----=====have yiouknow that i am going to kill yout rnyitre fa juily for destorying my acjsoace.=!

wha hte forget is this thread
help i ahd a sotrk

I want to see real mistakes not richardy forced jokes.

And yes, im not usin backspace, im just 2 good in typing

I'm typing on a 3ds right now, so fast typing is basically impossible, so I make less mistakes.

This is where type to learn 3 cones in handy

somebody once told me the world was gonan role me i aint the sharpest too li nt ehshed she was looking kind of dumb with ehre fiugner and her thumb un the shape of an l ion the foreahed wellk the yeras stoart comign and htey dontstop cominbg fed throug hthe ruels and ihit the ground runnign didnt make sense nott olife ve for fun

what the fyck did you say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated to the top of my class in the navy seasls

I use a wii u at the current moment of my fateful existence help, this is unbearably slow and hard to type with.

who has the best typing out of everytione in this thread