[Add-On Request] Cans.wav addon

Author Topic: [Add-On Request] Cans.wav addon  (Read 1052 times)

The title writes itself who doesn't want to let all the anger out by throwing thousands of cans at people?

If some of you don't know what "cans.wav" means, it's from a Radio talk show called "Radio Graffiti"
which is apart of the "True Capitalist Radio show". In it the host named Ghost with his co-host, Engineer, get trolled by
many people of the internet and when Ghost gets so mad he starts destroying his room by throwing empty cans around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4CofbOiKj0

I know someone out there wants to make an add-on of this, too perfect to miss the opportunity.

I can probably do this when I have free time.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:48:46 PM by speeddog73 »

Here you go!

Link: Sound_Cans.zip
(I haven't tested this yet, but I will once I get some sleep. Let me know if it has any errors!)

Cool, I was able to download add on. However, when I wrenched the event to test it out, the no sound would play after that.

Cool, I was able to download add on. However, when I wrenched the event to test it out, the no sound would play after that.
its probably because the file is CANS.WAV.WAV
notice the double wav

try removing one wav and see if it works

its probably because the file is CANS.WAV.WAV
notice the double wav
Ah, sorry my bad. I had put in the extra .WAV for the meme and forgot to fix the server.cs. Although now I just remembered that Blockland already reads all sounds with the .WAV extension. Oof.

I fixed the original link, the addon works now. Here's it again if you need it for whatever reason.
Sound_Cans.zip
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:48:03 PM by speeddog73 »