Author Topic: A mall I am making...  (Read 7014 times)

So, I am getting back to the project and probably would make some map or something. After playing Postal 2 and L4D2 for a while. I now got the ideas for the mall. And, maybe Vaporwave video on malls as well.

you should keep open spaces where the stores would be and hold a community build :o

No mall is complete without the food court

you should keep open spaces where the stores would be and hold a community build :o

That's what I am doing.

No mall is complete without the food court

I decided to remake some fountain that I saw on a vaporware video. But, i am not sure what i could make it look old for the food court.

EDIT: Also, I am looking for some elevator script and maybe escalator script for the atrium and some parts of the mall.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:40:17 PM by Daffytitanic »

So, I decided do the Atrium instead of the food court. Probably would get back to it. I'm making a large jungle-themed fountain. but, the issue is idk what colors to mesh

Basing the bricks with this kind of reference.

If anyone has suggestions to make it work with Truenos colorset (my current colorset) or, suggest some colorsets similar to it. However, I fear that I would have to repaint the whole mall again.

For the Atrium, could someone have a elevator mod which I can build bricks and stuff on it?

EDIT: I made a name for the mall and, called it, Mojave Mall.

is there going to be things like the uhhhhhhhh shops and uh mcdonalds and stuff

is there going to be things like the uhhhhhhhh shops and uh mcdonalds and stuff
Yes, as a community build, you could build stores and resturants.

After some thinking and some help from my friend, I managed to get an idea of what to make it look like.

The brick patterns would been soon painted and fountain would be added. But, now I need some shallow water bricks.

dont build a sears department store or else raccooneer will never leave your server :cookieMonster:

I'd love to get on this some time and build a shop

Here is the supports and the beginning of the second floor in the Atrium.

this needs a vaporwave look