Author Topic: Servers you thought were short-lived  (Read 11019 times)

mono

it was a small city rp that Bacon hosted for a little bit. you played in a town where expression was banned. no emotion, no color (the whole server was black and white. including the colorset) no colorful avatars. you followed strict rules under an even stricter security force, worked one job, and lived by the towns schedules

those that didnt were met with severe punishment if they were caught, which could make for some really cool standoffs involving rainbow and other fx spraycans.

i don't really remember much else of the server other than it being insanely fun. i had fun with it at least

also, RoB

Rise of Blockland was easily the best mod (besides RTB) blockland has ever seen. a lively real-time economy powered by the needs of other players

the goal was to set up shop and sell something from the 3 different units available:
food- a players energy. without food you could not build or use your jets. even if you had the fuel and materials to do so
materials- a players inventory. without materials you can not build
fuel- this is the least important. a players jets. helps you get around from shop to shop faster and allows you to easily build higher

you actually had to plan where to build, what to sell, and how to advertise your product to the best of your ability/advantage in order to get more customers/more money so you can build up your business, or spread your business across the map.

this stuff was addictive and everyone used to play it. people would team up their businesses and make mini-malls. it was so much fun and the builds were always so bright and colorful because everyone's trying to attract you and convince you to buy their stuff.

its the only gamemode i can think of where how well you build is an actual factor to how much better off you are. someone should make more of that

its funny because i find boss battles was short lived even though it actually had a good 6 year lifespan

every challenge server

All of TheBlackParrot's servers

Cool Blockhead's city rp
it was actually good
mostly because it was the only rp server with tire_events