Author Topic: Halo 2 13th Anniversary  (Read 2503 times)

Did they ever add duel wielding to el dorito?

Not since I last played. Still hoping for it.

Did they ever add duel wielding to el dorito?
they're gonna add it in 0.6 which was meant to come out at the end of october howecer they're delaying it

why don't we all play halo custom edition and commit genocide on the brazilian playerbase
lmao I stopped playing custom edition for about 2 years then got back into it, I was so loving confused why everyone was speaking portugeuse all of the sudden. brazilians suck at Halo.

I tried playing el dorito but it cant run even on minimum settings on this stuff emachine. I wont ever get my halo fix, it seems.

I did try custom edition for a while though but most of the servers with all the cool maps are dead so it just wasn't worth it.

I tried playing el dorito but it cant run even on minimum settings on this stuff emachine. I wont ever get my halo fix, it seems.

I did try custom edition for a while though but most of the servers with all the cool maps are dead so it just wasn't worth it.
Didn't eMachines stop existing like 5 years ago?

Didn't eMachines stop existing like 5 years ago?

This computer is over half my age.

That should answer your question.

How about we play Halo Online instead because it's free and it's basically Halo 3 without the dual wilding and equipment.
Sure it's technically shut down, but modders are keeping that stuff alive and working well.

Because this is a thread about halo 2, not 3.