Is it worth getting an Xbox One?

Author Topic: Is it worth getting an Xbox One?  (Read 6054 times)

I sorta wanna get an Xbox one, However I'm not sure if i'll play anything other than halo on it, and I wanted to know are there any good non-halo exclusives for the Xbox One.

not really worth it if you're going for exclusives.

the ps4 has far more exclusives.

Get the One X, Halo games will play and look better on there

Even the backwards compatible version of Halo 3

Get the One X, Halo games will play better on there
its true
they play pretty good on my xbox one s already but the XBOX'll be a lot more powerful iirc
halo mcc is a lot better than it was at launch but there's still plenty of stuttering when loading new stuff. haven't played the newest patch yet though so maybe they've fixed it.

also i'd like to add that burnout paradise plays wonderfully on xbox one so if you have a 360 copy of burnout paradise you can finally play it without horrible fps drops whenever something happens

edit: and another thing i'd like to add is the growing collection of backwards compatible games from both the 360 and original xbox
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:02:59 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

The One X is a good console, but the 4K stuff is just a gimmick. What’s the point at running native 4K when the graphics aren’t on ultra?

What’s the point at running native 4K when the graphics aren’t on ultra?
Games still aren't being maxed out? Wasn't that the point of the One X? That it was so powerful that it could run games at their fullest potential?

Games still aren't being maxed out? Wasn't that the point of the One X? That it was so powerful that it could run games at their fullest potential?
The xbox one ECHS cannot do that

Looks like they're gonna have to make an XBox One X 360 then

And then an XBox 1x1

Looks like they're gonna have to make an XBox One X 360 then

And then an XBox 1x1

XBOX 1x1x1x1

16k graphics 120 fps and integrated ROBLOX hacking abilities

You can get it for free actually, just get a Xboner. lol sorry

i haven't heard of any worthwhile exclusives other than halo
the only console i would buy for exclusives is the switch tbh

ps4 has bloodborne, last of us, uncharted, crash bandicoot, infamous, driveclub, and the last guardian

switch has good exclusives, as nintendo always does.

xbone has halo.