Author Topic: Blockland Key not working  (Read 1408 times)

So when I went to open my blockland today, I got opened up into the 'demo' menu setup with the 'Authentication Key' pop-up. My dad forwarded me an e-mail of my key and I tried activating it multiple times, each time resulting in it failing I double and triple checked my key to make sure I didn't forget up somewhere and it matched with the e-mail perfectly. What's going on?

Did you happen to share the key with anyone else? your key gets auto revoked if its detected to be used on two far away ip's within a short timeframe, on client instances of BL (dedicated servers are exempt)

Example: someone opens blockland the game on a computer in Virginia, and another on a computer in California, and both auth within 5 minutes of each other, probably more than a few times so its established definitively that two computers are using the same key to play bl at the same time

for those who dont know where virginia and california are, they are on opposite coasts of the US

Did you happen to share the key with anyone else? your key gets auto revoked if its detected to be used on two far away ip's within a short timeframe, on client instances of BL (dedicated servers are exempt)

Example: someone opens blockland the game on a computer in Virginia, and another on a computer in California, and both auth within 5 minutes of each other, probably more than a few times so its established definitively that two computers are using the same key to play bl at the same time
I did not share my key with anybody. I have been often connecting to blockland every so often via phone hotspots, but I don't see any reason why it would be read as anywhere outside of maryland. Even then, it isn't something that I do every few minutes, only having to reconnect to the hotspot every few hours or so.

I did not share my key with anybody. I have been often connecting to blockland every so often via phone hotspots, but I don't see any reason why it would be read as anywhere outside of maryland. Even then, it isn't something that I do every few minutes, only having to reconnect to the hotspot every few hours or so.
Just used an id lookup tool and it says that my current IP on this hotspot is located in Virginia. I live in Maryland, so that actually might be the case.

stuff.

I just realized i swapped two of the digit sets in the key. Instead of doing it as XX-YY-ZZ-AA, I did it like XX-YY-AA-ZZ.