Author Topic: Farewell, Boss Battles.  (Read 3972 times)

henlo o/
at least we got to share these last moments on bb together :>

at least we got to share these last moments on bb together :>
yeeee

I fell asleep and missed the ending forget

Haven't posted on the forums in three years, but I logged in one more time to thank Boss Battles for the amazing memories it's given me the last few years. Even in the questionable state of the quality of Blockland's servers these days, Boss Battles always remained consistently awesome (provided it had enough players, of course...). Pecon and the admin team have done stellar jobs at keeping the server alive - so a massive thank you to them. It's a shame I had to miss out on the final matches, but I think I was already asleep at that point. But thanks again!
Now let the bootlegs commence.

And you better, you maniac!

ughghghgh so loving sad i couldn't be there
also forget u pecon now i miss firefly too
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:32:24 AM by Drydess »

i have footage of the server from 6:30pm to 1:30am, someone got the last hour?

I fell asleep and missed the ending forget
What is messed up is that I had set alarm on my computer to wake me up in time for the final hour of the server so I can record, but my mom took my headphones (cause she is worried the wire might choke me) while I was sleeping and woke up at 3:54 hearing the alarm from my headphone a few inches from my head, and I was so pissed

I never really had fun with Boss Battles since my fps was incredibly low and due to that i died alot. So overall I didn't really have any fun memories with Boss Battles.

I'm cracking open a cold one to all of you and to 6 years of one of the best servers of Blockland

Ride on, Cowboy