SEGA has made a survey about Sonic Forces

Author Topic: SEGA has made a survey about Sonic Forces  (Read 1411 times)

SEGA has made a survey about sonic forces and is asking for critique for the game.
This is important as the feedback will affect future sonic titles.
Please answer this with valid criticism and not just say complain about things without any clear explanation why, and have played Sonic Forces instead of rehashing off some review so you can give your own unique opinion what you genuinely thought about the game.
Answer thoughtfully please, with proper criticism and explanation. Sega will most likely take the information they have gathered and apply them to future Sonic Titles.
Answer Here
These surveys usually affect future sonic games.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:26:08 PM by Superbro11 »

yeah because sega needs to know my loving education level to know how to make a video game

yeah because sega needs to know my loving education level to know how to make a video game
You do know that its not about how to make a game right? Its asking what are your cons and pros for the game so they can apply to future Sonic titles.
tl:dr they ARE asking how to make a Sonic Game.
With the feed back we might get higher chances for games with the quality of Mania.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:57:21 PM by Superbro11 »

You do know that its not about how to make a game right? Its asking what are your cons and pros for the game so they can apply to future Sonic titles.
so what you just said is that they are asking us how to make a game

so what you just said is that they are asking us how to make a game
You are right when i think about what i just said, however that is besides the point. We should actually tell them so they actually know that we aren't take the crap they make with their decisions (like putting rookies in charge of level design.)
Like i said i'm hoping that we actually get games of better quality with the feedback they get from the survey. I don't think a majority of Sonic Team knows how to make a proper sonic game yet.

that jpeg banner holy crap
this seems shady af

this seems shady af
Its legit, i found it in the news section in sonic forces on PS4. Proof

Did this need a new thread?

Anyway, yeah, I think this means Sonic Team knows that they need to step back and take a good long look at what went wrong and what people actually want.

this seems shady af
probably quickly typed up by Aaron Webber
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:07:55 PM by /dev/sr0 »