servo2

Author Topic: servo2  (Read 3038 times)

So I was playing on Servo2's City RP server the other day and there is a list of people, by district of the city, that become admin for having a lot. I had a lot and my name was on the list for a while, but when I looked, it was missing. I then asked one of his SA why, because the sa are the ones who vote if the person can be voted as an admin, and he didn't even know why, and i'm pretty sure that he took part in the voting. Today, I finally got to talk to the one and only himself, servo, we went back and fourth for a little bit, and he said it was because multiple people told him I would be bad as an admin. I asked him who but he wouldn't tell me. The 6th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution sets out many rights for defendants during a criminal prosecution, including the right of the accused to confront their accusers. I know this is just a game, but if it works in real life, i'm sure it would in this. After that he said he was going to ban me, and you can't really solve a problem when you ignore it, like he was going to do. I had also helped spot a few cheaters or people breaking the rules and told them about it before this situation. In city rp there is sometimes a glitch or a cheat or something, I dont know how it happens, but you can get negative drugs. So when I arrested someone, it gave me negative drug evidence. I told servo about it and he instantly reset my account and blamed me for it instead of listening to me. I did a little looking, and i'm not the only one that has had some problems with servo. Not only old drama, but also newer ones.

I mean, I might be wrong about servo, he might be a good person. I would like to hear what you guy's opinion is on him. Sorry for no screen shots. I closed BL and I cant retrieve chat log, unless anyone can tell me how. I might ask someone later who was on the server at the time if they have the chat.

servo is infamous for being an extremely terrible host, you shouldn't interact with him at all imo

the constitution has a whole lot of value on a lego forum populated by 14 year olds

I asked him who but he wouldn't tell me. The 6th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution sets out many rights for defendants during a criminal prosecution, including the right of the accused to confront their accusers. I know this is just a game, but if it works in real life, i'm sure it would in this.
oh no baby what is you doing

OT: /support servo is a stuffhead

lol bringing amendments into the game

Yea servo2 is a horrible host

What is your player name and BLID? And is Servo the only admin you talked to about the issue?
Plus, the lots with campaigns were removed due to them taking up USEFUL lots for other players.

What is your player name and BLID? And is Servo the only admin you talked to about the issue?
Plus, the lots with campaigns were removed due to them taking up USEFUL lots for other players.

All the admins are garbage and dont care about problems, why does it matter?

Don't waste your time with Servo, he lacks any common sense and reasoning. Just wait for the next stuffty City RPG to come out.

All the admins are garbage and dont care about problems, why does it matter?
It matters because Not an alt is an admin on servo's, though I am not sure if he is able to deal with this issue.

It matters because Not an alt is an admin on servo's, though I am not sure if he is able to deal with this issue.
Since he's an admin he will most likely be unable to fix it other than report it directly to Servo, but yet again Servo doesn't really care so reporting to anyone is just a waste of time

Since he's an admin he will most likely be unable to fix it other than report it directly to Servo, but yet again Servo doesn't really care so reporting to anyone is just a waste of time
Actually, I am a SA on the server so I have more options.

So, apparently the ban reason states he was causing un-needed and dragged out arguments.
OP didn't state this, or show a ban message so he hasn't told you the FULL story.
All he was given was a day ban (or two days, can't tell due to Un-ban list) which is fine for what he had did.
The OP is at blame here since he was pestering to Servo2 about an un-needed issue.

Actually, I am a SA on the server so I have more options.

So, apparently the ban reason states he was causing un-needed and dragged out arguments.
OP didn't state this, or show a ban message so he hasn't told you the FULL story.
All he was given was a day ban (or two days, can't tell due to Un-ban list) which is fine for what he had did.
The OP is at blame here since he was pestering to Servo2 about an un-needed issue.

why do you admins have to attempt to call out OP and dismiss whatever cricitism he has by saying he did stuff in the server without even any proof, rather than admit that your server and administration is completely flawed? is it too hard to realize at least once that you people need to fix your stuff? are you forced to defend yourself and your server?

why do you admins have to attempt to call out OP and dismiss whatever cricitism he has by saying he did stuff in the server without even any proof, rather than admit that your server and administration is completely flawed? is it too hard to realize at least once that you people need to fix your stuff? are you forced to defend yourself and your server?

Does the OP have evidence of such an issue? No.
For all you and I know, they could be lying to make the server look worse than it already is.
And yes, I do admit, the Administrator and Moderator team is a bit flawed but we're trying to improve but such aggressive behaviour does not help us do that.

seems like anytime servo hosts he gets drama'd for some stuff