Author Topic: Good way to passively lose weight?  (Read 4456 times)

the only way to passively lose weight is to do nothing until you starve to death and turn light as a skeleton

that said starving yourself in and of itself isn't a very good nor efficient method to lose weiht

i weigh 115 lbs and i'm 5'7". all i do is eat lots of protein and not a lot of carbs.
that's severely underweight, especially for males. target weight for 5'8" women is around 145lb and men are usually expected to be a bit heavier due to muscle mass. just because you aren't overweight doesn't mean you're healthy.

according to my doctor i'm at a healthy weight.
get a new doctor because that one doesn't have a clue

download myfitnessap its a calorie tracker that im loyal to, its amazing and helped me out a bunch
losing weight happens in the kitchen, once you got that under control u can fitness to eat more

Okay so I worked with hotels a lot and spoke with chefs that had the same issue. Don't eat some of the food you cook at work. Have set meal times to the best of your ability. Prep the meals at home and make sure they're balanced. Wraps are quick tasty and easy to make. Wake up early and jog for 10-20 minutes before work if possible or do it after. You need to shower anyways so do it pre-shower. This can be done just a few times a week. I personally only work out three times a week and I'm at a pretty healthy weight and strength. On your off days if you're up for it do an actual work out but if you're just wanting to lose weight just do cardio.

The only way to lose weight passively is to change your diet and eat less and that can be unhealthy if not done correctly.

Okay handicaps listen up. The only way to lose weight affectively and not forgetin hate life is to do the following:

1. Drink forgetin water and water ONLY.
2. No carbs. NO forgetIN CARBS. This includes added sugars. Natural sugars found in fruits and veggies is fine.
3. No large meals. Only small, high protein snacks throughout the day. Nuts and vegetables with a forgetIN BANANA.
4. Excercise. Walk at least 1 hour a day. There is not a single person that should be able to xome up with a reasonable excuse to not be able to do this.
Part one...

There's a classic episode of The Simpsons where Homer loses all of his weight by only eating bell peppers. You could try that?

Part two:
5. Get good sleep. I'm talking going to be no later than 10:30 with no phone in your bed. Sleep helps your body catch up and repair.
6. Do not, for the love of christ, eat fast food.

I'm not going to beat around the bush, if you're a lazy sack of stuff and don't want to take my advice, you can only blame yourself for being miserable. If you somehow come to your senses then I commend you.

you can't lose weight passively, you need some form of exercise
riding a bicycle at a good speed is surprisingly an ok way to lose a bit of weight

I work 6 days a week. After school, I work 3 to 9. Weekends got me 10 to 9. My "exercise" is me running around, working fast, in a sauna. 
On your day off, go for a jog, track your time and distance. Go for a mile. During the days you work, try doing something that will make you sweat. Jumping jacks, push-ups, lunges, planks, sprints, etc. But do them quickly one after the other so you actually burn calories. Do them prior to work, after, or during breaks. I do exercises during my breaks at work to keep myself awake and also burn calories.

Also Khorde has a good idea, although his is more proactive than passive.

Only small, high protein snacks throughout the day. Nuts and vegetables with a forgetIN BANANA.

you think some sort of meat is a good idea? it has proteins but i'm not sure if you can handle the stuff in it that makes you fat. just asking. otherwise i totally agree.

you think some sort of meat is a good idea? it has proteins but i'm not sure if you can handle the stuff in it that makes you fat. just asking. otherwise i totally agree.
lean meats. chicken is a good source of protein and you can cook it in ways that reduce its fat content

i weigh 115 lbs and i'm 5'7". all i do is eat lots of protein and not a lot of carbs.

i weighed 115 in elementary school what the forget is wrong with you

lean meats. chicken is a good source of protein and you can cook it in ways that reduce its fat content

grilled chicken

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm